Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 181post #2701 of 39919/4/12 at 8:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 39919/4/12 at 12:24pmpost #2703 of 39919/4/12 at 12:54pmpost #2704 of 39919/4/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I visited a men's specialty shop that had a massive glass brandy snifter on a table. It must have been 18" tall and 12 inches wide. The owner would just grab a pocket square, put it into a loose ball and toss it into the glass container. It was a very colorful display. When he selected a shirt and tie, he would just look at the container and reach in a pull out whatever color seemed to work. It was actually fun to watch and it was so much more effortless than folding, hanging, etc.
I have a small vintage mahogany tray. I fold then and fan them out. The seasonal ones I put away with my other seasonal clothing in hanging canvas garment bags that are stored in a separate bedroom. That reminds me, it is about time to pull out the spring and summer pocket squares and put away the fall/winter ones....
I bought a clear plastic jar from Wal-Mart to put my pocket squares in. Works for me!post #2705 of 39919/4/12 at 1:34pmQuote:
As long as your printing is refined and does it justice, I think it's a good idea.
I'd do a series if I wanted do some different colorways. I wouldn't go messing with the colors in a masterwork.post #2706 of 39919/4/12 at 1:36pmpost #2707 of 39919/4/12 at 3:41pmpost #2708 of 39919/4/12 at 3:54pmpost #2709 of 39919/4/12 at 4:03pmpost #2710 of 39919/4/12 at 5:13pmpost #2711 of 39919/4/12 at 6:36pmpost #2712 of 39919/4/12 at 7:02pmpost #2713 of 39919/4/12 at 7:07pmpost #2714 of 39919/4/12 at 8:28pmpost #2715 of 39919/4/12 at 11:50pm
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1682 Active Users (399 Members and 1283 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 9 seconds ago
- › DS ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 15 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...