Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 181post #2701 of 39199/4/12 at 8:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 39199/4/12 at 12:24pmpost #2703 of 39199/4/12 at 12:54pmpost #2704 of 39199/4/12 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I visited a men's specialty shop that had a massive glass brandy snifter on a table. It must have been 18" tall and 12 inches wide. The owner would just grab a pocket square, put it into a loose ball and toss it into the glass container. It was a very colorful display. When he selected a shirt and tie, he would just look at the container and reach in a pull out whatever color seemed to work. It was actually fun to watch and it was so much more effortless than folding, hanging, etc.
I have a small vintage mahogany tray. I fold then and fan them out. The seasonal ones I put away with my other seasonal clothing in hanging canvas garment bags that are stored in a separate bedroom. That reminds me, it is about time to pull out the spring and summer pocket squares and put away the fall/winter ones....
I bought a clear plastic jar from Wal-Mart to put my pocket squares in. Works for me!post #2705 of 39199/4/12 at 1:34pmQuote:
As long as your printing is refined and does it justice, I think it's a good idea.
I'd do a series if I wanted do some different colorways. I wouldn't go messing with the colors in a masterwork.post #2706 of 39199/4/12 at 1:36pmpost #2707 of 39199/4/12 at 3:41pmpost #2708 of 39199/4/12 at 3:54pmpost #2709 of 39199/4/12 at 4:03pmpost #2710 of 39199/4/12 at 5:13pmpost #2711 of 39199/4/12 at 6:36pmpost #2712 of 39199/4/12 at 7:02pmpost #2713 of 39199/4/12 at 7:07pmpost #2714 of 39199/4/12 at 8:28pmpost #2715 of 39199/4/12 at 11:50pm
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1860 Active Users (493 Members and 1367 Guests)
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 10 seconds ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 41 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Top quality dress pants brands 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...