Machine-stitched edges, sloppy finishing on the corners too.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Does this SC look dated ? New SC added on page 2 Last post on 9/5/11 at 10:37am in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique this bespoke suit from Baron Lee Last post on 5/28/12 at 10:22am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions..... - Page 117post #1741 of 40179/6/11 at 7:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1742 of 40179/6/11 at 7:10pmThread Starterpost #1743 of 40179/6/11 at 7:17pmpost #1744 of 40179/6/11 at 7:18pmpost #1745 of 40179/6/11 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by unbelragazzo
A better quality alternative:
Hmmm the picture makes the PS look regular blue instead of light blue to me. Am I going crazy?post #1746 of 40179/6/11 at 7:22pmpost #1747 of 40179/6/11 at 7:23pmThread Starterpost #1748 of 40179/6/11 at 7:48pmpost #1749 of 40179/6/11 at 8:22pmpost #1750 of 40179/7/11 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by davesmith
looks like a double four in hand... http://sartoriallyinclined.blogspot.com/2010/01/neapolitian-flair-double-four-in-hand.html
i think i've been doing it wrong...
i wrap twice... and then thread the wide end of the tie through BOTH of the loops
but it appears that the guy in the video only threaded the tie through the 2nd loop
did i get that right?
so how i've been doing it...
results in this...
doesn't look bad, right? but it's very difficult to undo the knot and retie to adjustpost #1751 of 40179/7/11 at 5:46ampost #1752 of 40179/7/11 at 8:15ampost #1753 of 40179/7/11 at 11:12ampost #1754 of 40179/7/11 at 11:58am
- Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions.....
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1659 Active Users (371 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...