or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Revolve clothing discount code
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Revolve clothing discount code - Page 2

post #16 of 50
Good looking out JET, just picked myself up a pair of Nudie RRDS.
post #17 of 50
Coupon codes no longer apply to Nudie.

Straight from the horse's mouth-
Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, per the manufacturer's instructions, we have had to limit the coupon codes and price matches on the following brands:

Kooba, True Religion, Joe's Jeans, Seven For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Nudie, Hudson, and Paige Denim

I knew I should've bought the SSDS earlier...
post #18 of 50
Thread Starter 
Did you actually try the coupon?
post #19 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Did you actually try the coupon?

I did not. Someone mentioned on another forum that the coupon codes were being restricted to additional brands. My above post was from an e-mail correspondence with Revolve's customer service.

However, I just tested the styleforum coupon on a pair of Nudies and it still works. Additionally, the first time buyer's promotion is still working for Nudies as well. I'm not sure what revolve's coupon code deal is, but it's good to know that these two still apply.

Regardless Jet, thanks for the discount.
post #20 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker McStalkerson
I did not. Someone mentioned on another forum that the coupon codes were being restricted to additional brands. My above post was from an e-mail correspondence with Revolve's customer service.

However, I just tested the styleforum coupon on a pair of Nudies and it still works. Additionally, the first time buyer's promotion is still working for Nudies as well. I'm not sure what revolve's coupon code deal is, but it's good to know that these two still apply.

Regardless Jet, thanks for the discount.

I have been in a dialogue today with Revolve about the first-time buyer's 30% off myself, and they are telling me that they will not let me use it on Nudie.

This is the most recent response I got:

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Up until last week, the code could be used on Nudies. However, we received a call from the brand and they have asked us not to inlclude them on our list of brands that we use promotions and discounts for. I apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to keep selling quality brands such as Nudie jeans, we must comply with their restrictions. Their are a variety of other brands that we are not allowed to code match or price match because of this reason. I understand that this is an inconvenience and I apologize for this. I would be happy to issue a 15% discount to the merchandise, but we cannot issue more than that. Again, I apologize for this and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Karina


I kinda suspect that it's bullshit, as my understanding has always been that Nudie does not command retail prices or MSRP. I'm angry enough that I think I just might pass altogether, and look for the SSDS elsewhere.
post #21 of 50
Thread Starter 
I don't understand why you guys don't use the styleforum code I had him create for you guys and keep questioning the use of codes with their reps
post #22 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I don't understand why you guys don't use the styleforum code I had him create for you guys and keep questioning the use of codes with their reps

Word. The code works for Nudies guys, just use it.
post #23 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_economy
Word. The code works for Nudies guys, just use it.

I'm like leading you guys to water and now I have to feed it to you as well
post #24 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I'm like leading you guys to water and now I have to feed it to you as well

Okay, I gave in and used the 20% off code, thanks BTW.

However, I have to admit that it's still with a bad taste in my mouth, because I have never shopped at Revolve, and several people have been able to obtain the 30% first time buyer discount on Nudies in the last few days. So in essence, even though I should be grateful for the 20% off, I feel like I've still missed out on an extra $26 savings (SSDS are $264) that I deserve as a first time buyer.

It may be chump change in the grand scheme, but in principle I feel like I still bent over for a little tip o' the shaft.
post #25 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyandy
Okay, I gave in and used the 20% off code, thanks BTW.

However, I have to admit that it's still with a bad taste in my mouth, because I have never shopped at Revolve, and several people have been able to obtain the 30% first time buyer discount on Nudies in the last few days. So in essence, even though I should be grateful for the 20% off, I feel like I've still missed out on an extra $26 savings (SSDS are $264) that I deserve as a first time buyer.

It may be chump change in the grand scheme, but in principle I feel like I still bent over for a little tip o' the shaft.

The 30% off code still works for Nudies. To be honest, I question whether the brand restrictions are actually enforced.
post #26 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I'm like leading you guys to water and now I have to feed it to you as well



Well, I used the coupons for a handful of Corpus tees today. I'm especially looking forward to the redwine colored face tee, although it might be a bit too loud to be worn on its own.. Should be a nice layering piece nonetheless. I also got a 'backup' of the cloud tee, which is actually one of my all time favs.
post #27 of 50
I got an email saying that the 20% off code was no longer applicable for Nudies either. I was trying to order a pair of OLA dry.
post #28 of 50
Thread Starter 
Why would you email them asking if the coupon's are valid? I am not following your guys' logic, JUST USE THE DAMN COUPON!!!
post #29 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Why would you email them asking if the coupon's are valid? I am not following your guys' logic, JUST USE THE DAMN COUPON!!!

Trying to apply the coupon to a preorder, and it didn't work.
post #30 of 50
whats the 30% off for first time customers code?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Revolve clothing discount code