Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 8:05 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 469post #7021 of 1608710/16/13 at 8:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7022 of 1608710/18/13 at 10:03am
What is the reason again why people don't like using products with petroleum distillates? I know that this and silicone are the big no-nos for leather care. I'm asking because I just recently found out that the waterproofing product that I use for suede contains petroleum distillates. I wanted to check what the impact of this type of product is for the suede.
Thanks.post #7023 of 1608710/18/13 at 3:54pmpost #7024 of 1608710/18/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
How do you treat suede then? I may not be using the right term when I say waterproof because I don't think that really happens. Maybe water resistant? I thought they had to be treated for protection.post #7025 of 1608710/18/13 at 9:11pmpost #7026 of 1608710/19/13 at 5:01ampost #7027 of 1608710/19/13 at 5:24ampost #7028 of 1608710/19/13 at 5:47amQuote:Originally Posted by RogerPQuote:Originally Posted by RIDER
Good video presentation for suede protector:
That stuff is awesome.
wow to that video demonstration of the product...post #7029 of 1608710/19/13 at 5:57ampost #7030 of 1608710/19/13 at 6:01ampost #7031 of 1608710/19/13 at 6:09ampost #7032 of 1608710/19/13 at 6:39ampost #7033 of 1608710/19/13 at 7:41ampost #7034 of 1608710/19/13 at 7:51amQuote:
My girlfriend made fun of me then saw it worked and used it on all her shoes. Had to buy a few more from epaulet
The nano works a lot better I think saphir still leaves water spots after using both sprays. Saphir is more natural smelling I guess. And the alden Edmonds one works just as well and it costs a lot less than both.
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 28 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 38 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT Staple Navy Ring Jacket Suits Model 184 in Sizes EU46-50 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...