Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/21/14 at 5:03am in Classic Menswear
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 8:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: Tom Ford Henry Loafers Dark Brown Deer Burnished Size UK 8.5 Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Neumok in brown/tan Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 469
Styleforum Top Picks
What is the reason again why people don't like using products with petroleum distillates? I know that this and silicone are the big no-nos for leather care. I'm asking because I just recently found out that the waterproofing product that I use for suede contains petroleum distillates. I wanted to check what the impact of this type of product is for the suede.
How do you treat suede then? I may not be using the right term when I say waterproof because I don't think that really happens. Maybe water resistant? I thought they had to be treated for protection.
Good video presentation for suede protector:
That stuff is awesome.
wow to that video demonstration of the product...
My girlfriend made fun of me then saw it worked and used it on all her shoes. Had to buy a few more from epaulet
The nano works a lot better I think saphir still leaves water spots after using both sprays. Saphir is more natural smelling I guess. And the alden Edmonds one works just as well and it costs a lot less than both.
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
- › Maomao x Gaz Italian Sartorial Adventure 2012 31 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › What changes should I make on my next sport coat/waist coat? 6 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 11 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)