Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Do I need anything else? My order of use would be:
1) Wipe shoes down with shirt.
2) Apply conditioner with shirt.
3) Let conditioner sit for a few hours.
4) Wipe off excess with dry shirt.
5) Apply Meltonian cream to shoe with shirt.
6) Wipe off excess with shirt.
7) Buff shoes with horsehair brush.
Does that process/methodology look okay? Is there anything else I should be doing? Once again, these are shoes that are worn very sparingly so I'm going to avoid a wax polish. Thoughts?
I would probably get two of the shoe brushes, because just wiping the shoes down with a shirt will not get the dust/dirt out of the seams and welt, where a shoe brush can, and you don't want your cleaning brush to also be your polishing brush.
Also, you will want the conditioner to soak in over night before adding the cream polish, in order for the shoe brush to buff the shoe cream properly.