I agree as well , great video and thanks for posting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 252
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3767 of 177411/30/13 at 12:11pmpost #3768 of 177411/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #3769 of 177411/30/13 at 1:22pm
Where in Europe are you? Do you know anyone at a military base who you trust to receive items for you? It may not exactly be the most legal way of circumventing international shipping rates but it's one way.post #3770 of 177411/30/13 at 2:31pmpost #3771 of 177411/30/13 at 5:43pmpost #3772 of 177411/30/13 at 7:12pmpost #3773 of 177411/30/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Just bought the stocked saphir mini valet box from Afpos: 6 various sized brushes, 4 pate due luxe, renovateur and polishing cloth for £170 including postage. The storage box won't hold much more than what's in it but its nicely made.post #3774 of 177411/31/13 at 12:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
What about this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Shoe-Heel-Sole-Edge-Dressing-Black-/290848547331?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item43b7eca203&_uhb=1
Here it is quite a lot cheaper, as expected. I have noe idea why it's so expensive directly from AE, seems to be the norm when shipping to Europe from U.S.-based sellers. However, I don't use sole dressing as I like the more natural look of a waxed sole.post #3775 of 177411/31/13 at 1:47ampost #3776 of 177411/31/13 at 3:37amQuote:
20 years!!!! wow, that is really impressive.post #3777 of 177411/31/13 at 4:17amQuote:
Those look great for 20 year old shoes! Are they Aldens? You probably posted about it elsewhere, but how did you manage to get that chewed up heel fixed?post #3778 of 177411/31/13 at 4:47amQuote:
They're C&J Onslows. Only made in scotchgrain or shell now and tbh don't even know if it's the same last!
I used First Class shoe repairs as C&J said they were beyond repair. They fixed the damage and resoled them for about £20 more than the resole alone would have cost.
Perhaps most remarkable is that I didn't kill my dog!post #3779 of 177411/31/13 at 4:50am
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...