I agree as well , great video and thanks for posting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTT: CARMINA SUEDE CHUKKA 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 9/6/13 at 4:53pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- WTT: Carmina Suede Chukka 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 9/4/13 at 8:03am in Marketplace
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:30 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 252
Styleforum Top Picks
Where in Europe are you? Do you know anyone at a military base who you trust to receive items for you? It may not exactly be the most legal way of circumventing international shipping rates but it's one way.
Just bought the stocked saphir mini valet box from Afpos: 6 various sized brushes, 4 pate due luxe, renovateur and polishing cloth for £170 including postage. The storage box won't hold much more than what's in it but its nicely made.
What about this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Shoe-Heel-Sole-Edge-Dressing-Black-/290848547331?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item43b7eca203&_uhb=1
Here it is quite a lot cheaper, as expected. I have noe idea why it's so expensive directly from AE, seems to be the norm when shipping to Europe from U.S.-based sellers. However, I don't use sole dressing as I like the more natural look of a waxed sole.
20 years!!!! wow, that is really impressive.
Those look great for 20 year old shoes! Are they Aldens? You probably posted about it elsewhere, but how did you manage to get that chewed up heel fixed?
They're C&J Onslows. Only made in scotchgrain or shell now and tbh don't even know if it's the same last!
I used First Class shoe repairs as C&J said they were beyond repair. They fixed the damage and resoled them for about £20 more than the resole alone would have cost.
Perhaps most remarkable is that I didn't kill my dog!
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Mister Freedom x Sugar Cane MFSC Reno Shirt, Indigo Dot, size Large 56 seconds ago
- › Muhammad Ali in Morning Dress 1 minute ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help a mid-late 20s guy with his shoes! 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...