I agree as well , great video and thanks for posting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 8:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 252
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3767 of 160771/30/13 at 12:11pmpost #3768 of 160771/30/13 at 12:57pmpost #3769 of 160771/30/13 at 1:22pm
Where in Europe are you? Do you know anyone at a military base who you trust to receive items for you? It may not exactly be the most legal way of circumventing international shipping rates but it's one way.post #3770 of 160771/30/13 at 2:31pmpost #3771 of 160771/30/13 at 5:43pmpost #3772 of 160771/30/13 at 7:12pmpost #3773 of 160771/30/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Just bought the stocked saphir mini valet box from Afpos: 6 various sized brushes, 4 pate due luxe, renovateur and polishing cloth for £170 including postage. The storage box won't hold much more than what's in it but its nicely made.post #3774 of 160771/31/13 at 12:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
What about this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Shoe-Heel-Sole-Edge-Dressing-Black-/290848547331?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item43b7eca203&_uhb=1
Here it is quite a lot cheaper, as expected. I have noe idea why it's so expensive directly from AE, seems to be the norm when shipping to Europe from U.S.-based sellers. However, I don't use sole dressing as I like the more natural look of a waxed sole.post #3775 of 160771/31/13 at 1:47ampost #3776 of 160771/31/13 at 3:37amQuote:
20 years!!!! wow, that is really impressive.post #3777 of 160771/31/13 at 4:17amQuote:
Those look great for 20 year old shoes! Are they Aldens? You probably posted about it elsewhere, but how did you manage to get that chewed up heel fixed?post #3778 of 160771/31/13 at 4:47amQuote:
They're C&J Onslows. Only made in scotchgrain or shell now and tbh don't even know if it's the same last!
I used First Class shoe repairs as C&J said they were beyond repair. They fixed the damage and resoled them for about £20 more than the resole alone would have cost.
Perhaps most remarkable is that I didn't kill my dog!post #3779 of 160771/31/13 at 4:50am
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 57 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › New & Lingwood - Loose Buttons 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Singapore tailors 2015 thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...