I agree as well , great video and thanks for posting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/21/14 at 5:03am in Classic Menswear
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Yesterday at 4:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- WTB: Alden Natural Chromexcel PTB (7.5-8.0 Barrie) Last post on Today at 5:07 pm in Marketplace
- Common Projects BNIB Gray Track Shoe Sz 41 Last post on Today at 1:08 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 252
Styleforum Top Picks
Where in Europe are you? Do you know anyone at a military base who you trust to receive items for you? It may not exactly be the most legal way of circumventing international shipping rates but it's one way.
Just bought the stocked saphir mini valet box from Afpos: 6 various sized brushes, 4 pate due luxe, renovateur and polishing cloth for £170 including postage. The storage box won't hold much more than what's in it but its nicely made.
What about this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Shoe-Heel-Sole-Edge-Dressing-Black-/290848547331?pt=US_Men_s_Accessories&hash=item43b7eca203&_uhb=1
Here it is quite a lot cheaper, as expected. I have noe idea why it's so expensive directly from AE, seems to be the norm when shipping to Europe from U.S.-based sellers. However, I don't use sole dressing as I like the more natural look of a waxed sole.
20 years!!!! wow, that is really impressive.
Those look great for 20 year old shoes! Are they Aldens? You probably posted about it elsewhere, but how did you manage to get that chewed up heel fixed?
They're C&J Onslows. Only made in scotchgrain or shell now and tbh don't even know if it's the same last!
I used First Class shoe repairs as C&J said they were beyond repair. They fixed the damage and resoled them for about £20 more than the resole alone would have cost.
Perhaps most remarkable is that I didn't kill my dog!
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 10 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Diemme Roccia Vet - Black Suede - PRICE DROP 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 19 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 26 minutes ago
- › More Drops! TIE YOUR TIE Firenze - Hand Made 7 Folds 31 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 32 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)