Trees in the same shape as the last? Self explanatory, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 127
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 160474/10/12 at 8:44pmQuote:
i think it's just an offer over the weekend, but won't hurt if you try to contact them and see if they can give you a code. personally i like free shipping > 10% because I only ordered $50 from them.post #1893 of 160474/12/12 at 12:19ampost #1894 of 160474/12/12 at 12:26ampost #1895 of 160474/12/12 at 12:43ampost #1896 of 160474/12/12 at 5:30ampost #1897 of 160474/12/12 at 5:36ampost #1898 of 160474/12/12 at 5:42ampost #1899 of 160474/12/12 at 5:49ampost #1900 of 160474/12/12 at 6:05ampost #1901 of 160474/12/12 at 6:10am
I won´t argue on which is best. I was just blown away by the great result.
I did apply Saphir cordovan creme on my #8 tayussels from Alden which now looks great. Will try the Kiwi cordovan wax too. Sounds like a great product.
Quote:post #1902 of 160474/12/12 at 8:01ampost #1903 of 160474/12/12 at 8:03ampost #1904 of 160474/12/12 at 10:21am
I've been trying out the Saphir Cordovan Cream to compare to Renovateur. More details when I have a chance to do a more thorough shine with it, but my first impressions are that the cordovan cream imparts a "harder", more superficial-looking sheen, whereas the Reno brings out a deeper glow. That said, I wear my shell boots in the rain all the time, and the shine from the cordovan cream stands up to rain (and can be brought back after being rained on) significantly better than the Reno shine, which gets rather dulled.post #1905 of 160474/13/12 at 6:30am
Gentlemen I need some advice. I have a pair of chukkas that develops the most awful wrinkle in the quarter if I put trees in, as the trees put pressure on the heel counter. Yet, if I leave them without trees, the wax job on the toe box doesn't keep as nicely. I have tried both split toe shoe trees and solid boot trees (middle grade, cedar) - and every positioning I could think of - to no avail. Recommendations?
Observe the wrinkle:
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...