Trees in the same shape as the last? Self explanatory, no?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:30 am in Classic Menswear
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 9:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** Last post on Today at 9:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Used Allen Edmonds Natural CXL Macneil 5 (Size 6.5EEE) Last post on Today at 2:12 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Used Allen Edmonds Walnut Macneil 5 (Size 6.5EEE) Last post on Today at 2:10 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 127
Styleforum Top Picks
i think it's just an offer over the weekend, but won't hurt if you try to contact them and see if they can give you a code. personally i like free shipping > 10% because I only ordered $50 from them.
I won´t argue on which is best. I was just blown away by the great result.
I did apply Saphir cordovan creme on my #8 tayussels from Alden which now looks great. Will try the Kiwi cordovan wax too. Sounds like a great product.
I've been trying out the Saphir Cordovan Cream to compare to Renovateur. More details when I have a chance to do a more thorough shine with it, but my first impressions are that the cordovan cream imparts a "harder", more superficial-looking sheen, whereas the Reno brings out a deeper glow. That said, I wear my shell boots in the rain all the time, and the shine from the cordovan cream stands up to rain (and can be brought back after being rained on) significantly better than the Reno shine, which gets rather dulled.
Gentlemen I need some advice. I have a pair of chukkas that develops the most awful wrinkle in the quarter if I put trees in, as the trees put pressure on the heel counter. Yet, if I leave them without trees, the wax job on the toe box doesn't keep as nicely. I have tried both split toe shoe trees and solid boot trees (middle grade, cedar) - and every positioning I could think of - to no avail. Recommendations?
Observe the wrinkle:
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)