or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** - Page 800

post #11986 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post


Nothing good ever comes without a price. That's one of the big misunderstandings...or refusal to understand...that we encounter here all the time.

If you don't feel compelled...don't recognize a need...to maintain your dress shoes--to put some effort into it not only in understanding what leather is all about but what you need to do to own a pair of leather shoes, then yes, corrected grain leathers, rubber soles and Crocs are probably your best bet.

DW, it's crazy to say, but leather is sort of a passionate material like no other materials could bring to an individual.

 

I don't wear any other leather stuff than belts, boots, and shoes, but still, it is quite an arousing, passionate material.

 

*Note - arousal here does not carry sexual means to it.

post #11987 of 19061
Would you say it is rather stimulating?
post #11988 of 19061

To which comment are you referring to, Pat?

post #11989 of 19061
I got a good one for you guys that is a bit unrelated. There was this kid I was friends with growing up who would take the front wheel off of his bicycle and place his shoe on top of the wheel. He would then insert his penis into the shoe and plant his hands on the ground and roll back and forth between hands and feet with his penis in his shoe. He told me that he did this one day and suggested I try it for an amazing sensation. I never did, but maybe, Travers, you want to give it a shot and give us a second opinion.
post #11990 of 19061
Cordovan will be better for that test. It's from horses ass after all.
post #11991 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I got a good one for you guys that is a bit unrelated. There was this kid I was friends with growing up who would take the front wheel off of his bicycle and place his shoe on top of the wheel. He would then insert his penis into the shoe and plant his hands on the ground and roll back and forth between hands and feet with his penis in his shoe. He told me that he did this one day and suggested I try it for an amazing sensation. I never did, but maybe, Travers, you want to give it a shot and give us a second opinion.

Again, Pat, arousal there was never about sexual. There was an article by Horween who used the exact same word about leathers. It gives one some kind of feelings, and you gotta admit it is quite right to say so.

post #11992 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

Cordovan will be better for that test. It's from horses ass after all.

Horses' ass membrane, so, no.

post #11993 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by traverscao View Post

Again, Pat, arousal there was never about sexual. There was an article by Horween who used the exact same word about leathers. It gives one some kind of feelings, and you gotta admit it is quite right to say so.

Maybe Nick Horween can get in on this as well.
post #11994 of 19061

It seems to make sense that leather arouse emotions on people. Some took it so far, my eyes exploded seeing what they did.

post #11995 of 19061
Please do tell.
post #11996 of 19061
lurker[1].gif
post #11997 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

lurker[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Please do tell.

 

Go seek it yourself, fellas. I'm SO not into it. 

post #11998 of 19061

Anyway, Pat, what happened to all of your shell footwear after you got so bored of them?

post #11999 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by traverscao View Post



Go seek it yourself, fellas. I'm SO not into it. 
Where do I go to see such a thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by traverscao View Post

Anyway, Pat, what happened to all of your shell footwear after you got so bored of them?

I still wear them, they are still my babies.
post #12000 of 19061
Quote:
Originally Posted by traverscao View Post



Go seek it yourself, fellas. I'm SO not into it. 

Link?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.**