or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Guys wear women's jeans, WTH? - Page 4

post #46 of 55
I have to admit it I wear the womans cut of Evisu Puma Black Wax Jeans
( http://www.shop-eu.puma.com/sale/wom...=Evisu%20Denim )

The reason is because I want to wear super skinny fit jeans and have a hard
time finding super skinny fit in any mens line.
post #47 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasfan View Post
I have to admit it I wear the womans cut of Evisu Puma Black Wax Jeans
( http://www.shop-eu.puma.com/sale/wom...=Evisu%20Denim )

The reason is because I want to wear super skinny fit jeans and have a hard
time finding super skinny fit in any mens line.

then you are definitely not looking hard enough.
post #48 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post
then you are definitely not looking hard enough.

its true that now more Super Skinny jeans are around for guys.
but for me they are out of my price range.

I have a hard time affording jeans about $40 and I was able
to find womans jeans that are a perfect fit for me for less
than $40.
post #49 of 55
levis 510 dude
post #50 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasfan View Post
its true that now more Super Skinny jeans are around for guys. but for me they are out of my price range. I have a hard time affording jeans about $40 and I was able to find womans jeans that are a perfect fit for me for less than $40.
Womens jeans seem to cost less than mens, maybe because men are expected to keep their jeans longer, so they should be higher quality?
post #51 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
^ Is that a Pokemon?



Wait, I thought that was the point...


I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw this on the Colbert Report. Skinny jeans....sure whatever. Calling them Ex-Girlfriend jeans? How effeminate is society getting these days?

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...rlfriend-jeans


Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdogg View Post
Yes.

Can you post pics? What model? Was it a return/defect? Never seen Persols go that cheap.
post #52 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by inq89 View Post
I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw this on the Colbert Report. Skinny jeans....sure whatever. Calling them Ex-Girlfriend jeans? How effeminate is society getting these days?

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...rlfriend-jeans

http://www.collegetrad.blogspot.com/
http://www.collegetrad.blogspot.com/
http://www.collegetrad.blogspot.com/
http://www.collegetrad.blogspot.com/
http://www.collegetrad.blogspot.com/

post #53 of 55
i wanna stab myself in the eyes
post #54 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by inq89 View Post
I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw this on the Colbert Report. Skinny jeans....sure whatever. Calling them Ex-Girlfriend jeans? How effeminate is society getting these days?
oh no, society is becoming effeminate! quick! we have to show the world that MEN ARE BOSS
post #55 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
oh no, society is becoming effeminate! quick! we have to show the world that MEN ARE BOSS

I've already started to grow a beard and recently purchased two handguns, one shotgun and one rifle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?