or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?

post #1 of 55
Thread Starter 
I was at Nordstroms reack today and I bought a pair of persol sunglasses for $25 and I decided to check out a pair jeans (mens jeans that is) because the sales lady was attractive and I figure I could at least flirt with her. Well I discovered something new about Lucky jeans, that I did not need to hem them, just get the one of the four lengths that was appropiate.

Then this guy started to talk to her about whether he should try to one a pair of women's jeans. I don't care about people's persuations, but how can a guy wear a pair of women's jeans? The hips are different let alone the main equipment. I find it odd. I am not shocked or surprised, I live in the DC-Metro area. Why would a guy consider it. btw, I am not making fun of anyone I am just wondering.
post #2 of 55
wrong thread
post #3 of 55
you haven't heard of levi's ex-girlfriend jeans? http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10911925
post #4 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdogg View Post
I was at Nordstroms reack today and I bought a pair of persol sunglasses for $25 and I decided to check out a pair jeans (mens jeans that is) because the sales lady was attractive and I figure I could at least flirt with her. Well I discovered somehting new about Lucky jeans, that I did not need to hem them, just get the one of the four lengths that was appropiate.

Then this guy started to talk to her about whether he should try to one a pair of women's jeans. I don't care about people's persuations, but how can a guy wear a pair of women's jeans? The hips are different let alone the main equipment. I find it odd. I am not shocked or surprised, I live in the DC-Metro area. Why would a guy consider it. btw, I am not making fun of anyone I am just wondering.

Luckys are usually ugly. I hate it when people go out of their way to flirt with minimum wage service industry people, obnoxious type behavior directed at a captive audience. Actually, you can cut out that whole first paragraph.

And it's "persuasions".
post #5 of 55
part of any sales job is flirting with customers.
post #6 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
part of any sales job is flirting with customers.

Sure, I mean I definitely did that when I was doing retail this summer; it's still kind of a dick move to take advantage of it imo, especially if you're not going to buy anything.
post #7 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
you haven't heard of levi's ex-girlfriend jeans?
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10911925

haha what
post #8 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post
Sure, I mean I definitely did that when I was doing retail this summer; it's still kind of a dick move to take advantage of it imo, especially if you're not going to buy anything.

This is probably the most action a lot of fellers see. Kinda like the one budy at a strip club that thinks the stripper wants him. "dude shes totally flirting with me!" yep. You, and the 67 other guys with a dollar bill thats been in today.
post #9 of 55
completely off-topic but this has to be the 16th time i've seen M_R tryin to correct someone's spelling/grammar LOL
post #10 of 55
I just find it strange that this phenomenon appears to just now be making it's way to SF. Seriously guys, dudes in the "hardcore" scene have been doing this at least since I was in high school.
post #11 of 55
Dude you're like 5 years late on this. Scene kids have been wearing women's jeans forever. Now that slim fit is so prevalent everywhere I don't see the point, though.
post #12 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post
Luckys are usually ugly. I hate it when people go out of their way to flirt with minimum wage service industry people, obnoxious type behavior directed at a captive audience. Actually, you can cut out that whole first paragraph.

And it's "persuasions".

Ur a bigger dick than op, but my dick is bigger, come at me bro
post #13 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
Dude you're like 5 years late on this. Scene kids have been wearing women's jeans forever. Now that slim fit is so prevalent everywhere I don't see the point, though.

exactly ... this has been around even longer than 5 years. i wore girl jeans in high school when i plaid bass for a small indie band. back then A&F and American Eagle were in full spring and there was no good option for skinny guys who needed jeans. scene kids, rock star wannabes ...

but now there are enough skinny options for men. also lots of popular cuts are unisex ... prime example apc ns & ps and rrl slim fit
post #14 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyodunno View Post
Ur a bigger dick than op, but my dick is bigger, come at me bro

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT HORSE DOGG MANIAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
completely off-topic but this has to be the 16th time i've seen M_R tryin to correct someone's spelling/grammar LOL

You're right, it's a pretty douchey tic, gonna try to dial it down a little
post #15 of 55
tone it down after you get bb1 to start using whom correctly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?