or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › German Army Trainers Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

German Army Trainers Thread - Page 31

post #451 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

uhoh.gif
Stupid auto correct on my iPad
post #452 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark kent View Post

got these bad boys from JC Penney. came to $21.24 after coupon and sales tax. real leather/suede, same soles as most "real" GATs. surprisingly good quality for so cheap. they're just as comfortable as my MMMs too.



in comparison, size 40 margiela mids vs. size 8 JCP lows. dont mind the insoles i just swapped those in there

 

The JCP Army Trainers are made in China - to be expected for the price they're sold. They run big though and in ordering my pair, I went half a size down from my usual EU 42 size and they fit perfect! The off color white is actually very nice looking. I'd bet they're made in the same factory that make the brand name Adidas Samba. But the lack of product branding makes them really attractive casual shoes to have!

post #453 of 588
JCPGat. Wow.

Feeling so conflicted.
post #454 of 588

Any JCP coupons?

post #455 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanF View Post

 

The JCP Army Trainers are made in China - to be expected for the price they're sold. They run big though and in ordering my pair, I went half a size down from my usual EU 42 size and they fit perfect! The off color white is actually very nice looking. I'd bet they're made in the same factory that make the brand name Adidas Samba. But the lack of product branding makes them really attractive casual shoes to have!

 

Agree on sizing down. I went down a half size from my typical US size. YMMV depending on how you like your fit. Honestly, the JCP GATs are perfect; real GATs are cheap shoes to kick around in! 

 

LASTDASH was the code that I used; no idea if it's still valid. Might be worth just stopping by your local JCP, though. Ordering online: sure, you'll get a discount, but it will be about canceled out once you add shipping costs. Plus, never hurts to try on in store. 

post #456 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

Any JCP coupons?

 

You can check - remaining stock is listed for $29.99.

 

I ordered mine January 1st with the LASTDASH coupon applied that brought the price down to $25.99.

 

Check the JCP website for a coupon. But these bad boys are still a steal at the clearance price. The retail on them was originally $50.00!

 

I received mine today. I can confirm they do run big and do order them half a size down. I normally wear US 9 but here US 8 1/2 just fits perfect.

 

They seem to be decent quality for leather/suede trainers with their classic looks!

post #457 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
 

 

Agree on sizing down. I went down a half size from my typical US size. YMMV depending on how you like your fit. Honestly, the JCP GATs are perfect; real GATs are cheap shoes to kick around in! 

 

LASTDASH was the code that I used; no idea if it's still valid. Might be worth just stopping by your local JCP, though. Ordering online: sure, you'll get a discount, but it will be about canceled out once you add shipping costs. Plus, never hurts to try on in store. 

 

There is no free shipping but its a couple of dollars. In my case, it was an $8.00 shipping charge. They get shipped UPS to the nearest USPS local post office which will then make the final delivery to a residential address. Too bad about the shipping fee but for that low a price I honestly couldn't complain.

post #458 of 588

Received these GATs today. They're beautiful! Thanks, Zeemon!

 

post #459 of 588

Hi Zeemon, I'm interested in buying the GATs in size 45 EU/ 11.5 US. Please email me at arod9828@gmail.com

 

Thanks in advance

post #460 of 588
Is zeemon still offering a proxy service?
I'm debating if I wanted to offer a proxy service for GATS or not. The price might range between $80-90 or cheaper depending on shipping from Germany to US.
Anyone interested in this?
post #461 of 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobedloser View Post

Is zeemon still offering a proxy service?
I'm debating if I wanted to offer a proxy service for GATS or not. The price might range between $80-90 or cheaper depending on shipping from Germany to US.
Anyone interested in this?

hi, i'm still doing it
but i will stop in the end of march because i'm going to study abroad for a year
post #462 of 588

Looking for 8/260/41 shipped to the US. PM me if you have some for sale!


Edited by awedd - 1/23/14 at 8:33am
post #463 of 588
Hi Zeemon, I'm interested to buy the GATs in size 43 EU.
What´s the procédure to realize thé purchase?
My email : matho82@hotmail.fr
Thanks!
post #464 of 588
I've got GATs for sale, too. PM if interested.
post #465 of 588

Looking for GATS size 41-42 EU (8-8.5 US), PM if you have size, thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › German Army Trainers Thread