Looking for a pair in the size: 270, please pm me if you have a pair for sale!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] Timberland Premium Boots Last post on Today at 12:57 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [FS] Timberland Premium Boots Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Alden 404 Kudu Indy Boots in Size 9D Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden Cigar Cap Toe Boots Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Viberg Oxford US Size 10 D roughout Last post on Yesterday at 9:47 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
German Army Trainers Thread - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
According to the book http://www.styleformodernmen.com/ these were discontinued just around the time the Cold War ended. What do you know about this? Anyways, for 25 euros + 10 euro shipping in Europe (that was their selling price on Ebay, so no rip offs, please) I am interested in a BNw/oT in size 265.
If it is really out of stock at the original price (and the only businesses are those overcharging), I (for myself) would call it the time to look for an alternative.
Any recommendations for similar models? In a reasonable price range, eg. not the $500 MMMs. I have an idea but since the OP said only original GATs here I will not tell you about it. ;)
- German Army Trainers Thread
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.