Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEW IN BOX HANDMADE IN ENGLAND BARKER LUXEBOURG ROSEWOOD CHELSEA BOOTS IN G FITTING SIZE... Last post on Yesterday at 1:41 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Edward Green Burgundy Antique Beaulieu UK 9/US 9.5 D Last post on Yesterday at 2:54 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Edward Green Beaulieu Burgundy Antique UK 9/US 9.5 D Last post on Yesterday at 1:11 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ALDEN Indy Boots (403) Brown Chromexcel - Size 9E Last post on Yesterday at 11:18 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Jose Real Norwegian Stitched Light Brown shoe Sz 13 Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
German Army Trainers Thread - Page 24
Styleforum Top Picks
I went true to size with a 280 and it fits perfect, as I'm usually a 43 or UK9 to UK9.5
That being said, I'm also a US10.5 to US11, and in running shoes like Nike's I'm an 11 to 11.5 depending on the shoe, for reference. So that size chart isn't perfect. I think UK size is more like 1.5 down from US size, not 1 down.
This is just a general size conversion chart you are posting or especially related to GATs? The reason I'm asking is all manufacturers convert their sizes differently.
They GATs are measured originally in millimeters or Paris points (Euro shoe size)?
I hope the seller or the OP will post the relevant info.
- German Army Trainers Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Shirt fit on suit when leaving collar unbuttoned 21 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 27 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...