or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Source for Shoes in Toronto
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Source for Shoes in Toronto - Page 2

post #16 of 22
only 1 pair out my 20 pairs of shoes is purchased in Toronto. I am really looking forward to LeatherFoot but hoping they are competitively priced. Fashion shoes wise, my fav store is George C on Hazelton. Harry Rosen shoe buyer has bad taste and Holt Renfrew carry typical mass brands.
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by addedfuel View Post

only 1 pair out my 20 pairs of shoes is purchased in Toronto. I am really looking forward to LeatherFoot but hoping they are competitively priced. Fashion shoes wise, my fav store is George C on Hazelton. Harry Rosen shoe buyer has bad taste and Holt Renfrew carry typical mass brands.

 

"Competitively pirced" and "Yorkville" are generally mutually exclusive concepts.  Looking forward to what they have, but fully expecting top dollar pricetags.

post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

 

"Competitively pirced" and "Yorkville" are generally mutually exclusive concepts.  Looking forward to what they have, but fully expecting top dollar pricetags.

 

I expect the prices to be in line without retailers... horrible. I might bite the bullet on a pair here though so I can get my sizing down in a few different lasts.

post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by addedfuel View Post

only 1 pair out my 20 pairs of shoes is purchased in Toronto. I am really looking forward to LeatherFoot but hoping they are competitively priced. Fashion shoes wise, my fav store is George C on Hazelton. Harry Rosen shoe buyer has bad taste and Holt Renfrew carry typical mass brands.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

 

"Competitively pirced" and "Yorkville" are generally mutually exclusive concepts.  Looking forward to what they have, but fully expecting top dollar pricetags.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmeliamb View Post

 

I expect the prices to be in line without retailers... horrible. I might bite the bullet on a pair here though so I can get my sizing down in a few different lasts.

I promise you our prices are even in some cases better than our competitors in the US or else where. Even though we pay way more duties than the stores in the US, It was one of our very first major priority to stay competitive compared to any other stores. LeatherFoot is sincerely in existence out of pure passion.

Please come by and visit, we are now open. It would be an absolute pleasure to chat and serve you all.

Best regards

LF 

post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot View Post


I promise you our prices are even in some cases better than our competitors in the US or else where. Even though we pay way more duties than the stores in the US, It was one of our very first major priority to stay competitive compared to any other stores. LeatherFoot is sincerely in existence out of pure passion.
Please come by and visit, we are now open. It would be an absolute pleasure to chat and serve you all.
Best regards
LF 
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot View Post


I promise you our prices are even in some cases better than our competitors in the US or else where. Even though we pay way more duties than the stores in the US, It was one of our very first major priority to stay competitive compared to any other stores. LeatherFoot is sincerely in existence out of pure passion.
Please come by and visit, we are now open. It would be an absolute pleasure to chat and serve you all.
Best regards
LF 
Wish I had known you stock Saphir. Just ordered a bunch of product from Pediwear.
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterbrain View Post


Wish I had known you stock Saphir. Just ordered a bunch of product from Pediwear.

No worries Sir, next time.

 

Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Source for Shoes in Toronto