In my experience, at least a 1/2 size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 8:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ID these Peal and Co. Boots -- Alden or AE? Last post on 10/26/12 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 485
Styleforum Top Picks
I might be in the minority here as well, but I ordered the Tetbury dark brown in 8.5UK/9.5US from Barney's recent sale and they fit TTS (9.5US for me). After reading Fred G. Unn's early feedback about it his pair being larger than expected, I ordered another pair in a half size smaller (8UK/9US), but those were too narrow in width and not as comfortable. Strangely enough, both sizes were exactly the same overall shoe length with the heel length shorter on the smaller size.
I have two pairs in 348-last. One in UK8, which is too big, and one in UK7,5, which is to small (uncomfortable at end of the day and blister on my left heel after 5 minutes walking). I think I'm an actual UK7,5 but the 348-last is just not a good last for me.
The guy from the shop said that the 341, 360 & 363-lasts would fit me much better than the 348-last. I tried the 363-last in UK 7,5 and it seemed very comfortable, even before break in.
Does this make any sense? I coudn't find a lot of useful info on the 363-last so if anyone has shoes on the 348-last and the 363-last I'd be glad to hear about your experiences!
Anyway, I wear a 8.5US in Alden Hampton last, which is pretty standard to the Brannock. I wear the 7.5UK on the 348. I wear an 9US for Barneys in the 363. I assume that tracks to an 8UK, but I can't be sure because it was sized for Barney's NY.
Wow those look horrendous! They must be the SA C&J.
However, a quick image search of C&J South Africa revealed this:
And this website... which I'm assuming are SA C&J models. The shoe on eBay has the same stitched label on the inside. I could of course be mistaken, but I can't imagine C&J UK making these.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 6 minutes ago
- › Cutaway Spread with no tie? 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Best way to remove ear wax? 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 17 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)