Cognac is more brown- a bit orange like the original color of my westborne. You could always go with middle brown if you're looking for a true brown.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 2:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central Last post on 11/17/14 at 12:54pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 459
Styleforum Top Picks
Crockett & Jones - Artwork Competition
We see so many great shots from SF members of our shoes that would certainly have a shot of winning the competition. At very least, we would love to post some of these photos on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. I remember one photo from, I think, CTBrummie of his Islays after a hard days paint-balling. Our production director particularly enjoyed that one! Send it in and we'll judge away!
Send your entries to email@example.com
Kind regards, and good luck to those who enter.
Crockett & Jones Online.
As I stated in a previous post, the owner of the store where I bought the Monkton's indicated that I could mix mahogany and dark brown to create chestnut but I'm thinking of mixing Cognac and Mahogany instead. Does anyone do this and if so, what's the best way to do it?
I'm in hot, icky Florida U.S. and as a rabid boot afficianado - 70% of my shoes are boots! - I wear them year round.
I both endlessly fight with as well as make a lot of concessions to the heat but my boots are non-negotiable. Even if it's 100 degrees out, my Lindricks, Ludlows, etc. are all still in rotation.
heat be damned!!!
Had to go to Northampton this afternoon (to drop a pair of shoes off in Edward Green) so popped into the Crockett & Jones Factory store as it is closeby.
Found a pair of Tetbury boots in my size, so added it to my previous factory store purchases.
Previous purchases were
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 43 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Cigars 2 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)