Cognac is more brown- a bit orange like the original color of my westborne. You could always go with middle brown if you're looking for a true brown.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Crockett & Jones - Wingtips & Ankle Boots w/ Trees - 10.5 Last post on 1/10/15 at 8:01am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 8:44 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 459
Styleforum Top Picks
Crockett & Jones - Artwork Competition
We see so many great shots from SF members of our shoes that would certainly have a shot of winning the competition. At very least, we would love to post some of these photos on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. I remember one photo from, I think, CTBrummie of his Islays after a hard days paint-balling. Our production director particularly enjoyed that one! Send it in and we'll judge away!
Send your entries to email@example.com
Kind regards, and good luck to those who enter.
Crockett & Jones Online.
As I stated in a previous post, the owner of the store where I bought the Monkton's indicated that I could mix mahogany and dark brown to create chestnut but I'm thinking of mixing Cognac and Mahogany instead. Does anyone do this and if so, what's the best way to do it?
I'm in hot, icky Florida U.S. and as a rabid boot afficianado - 70% of my shoes are boots! - I wear them year round.
I both endlessly fight with as well as make a lot of concessions to the heat but my boots are non-negotiable. Even if it's 100 degrees out, my Lindricks, Ludlows, etc. are all still in rotation.
heat be damned!!!
Had to go to Northampton this afternoon (to drop a pair of shoes off in Edward Green) so popped into the Crockett & Jones Factory store as it is closeby.
Found a pair of Tetbury boots in my size, so added it to my previous factory store purchases.
Previous purchases were
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Givenchy Double Layer Hoodie (Large) 49 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 50 seconds ago
- › Lanvin Medium Horn Necklace Spring 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Lanvin Horn Medium Necklace Spring 2011 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela High Top Sneakers White 41 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays