Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 12/16/14 at 9:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central Last post on 11/29/14 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 425
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't feel a huge difference between them, but I think I'm a normal instep. The Rain last hugs my foot a bit more but in a nice way, and I suppose that means it fits better. I don't dislike the 348 fit though, but I haven't walked a mile in them. The main thing that concerns me is really the slight extra length, perhaps a quarter inch at the toe. Your brain has a map of your body and adapts to the size of your shoe (the body image). A longer shoe is something it has to get used to, which means I will be stepping gingerly when I walk up concrete steps until it learns.
So, the 320 is similar to Rain in shape? I'll have a look.
Edit: Can't seem to find a 320 last. Typo?
Edited by TweedyProf - 3/22/14 at 7:32pm
You can order at C&J via e-mail. I use Jermyn Street directly, but Mayfair or any other should also be able to help you. Be aware that postage is a bit steep at 35 pounds, but on the other hand, their service is very good.
Thanks to both of you!
This was a set from a fortnight ago. Forgive the blurred later ones, reason being not my size so less interested.
Thing is, go back to the most recent post to see what was on offer. You'll find each size is populated by the same shoes as they are on the same production run, shoes other than those are ones that have been hanging around.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Dutch Auction for one custom title - 100% of proceeds to benefit... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LAWLESS DENIM (LD&Co) OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...