Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/1/15 at 8:12pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 4/28/15 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 425
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't feel a huge difference between them, but I think I'm a normal instep. The Rain last hugs my foot a bit more but in a nice way, and I suppose that means it fits better. I don't dislike the 348 fit though, but I haven't walked a mile in them. The main thing that concerns me is really the slight extra length, perhaps a quarter inch at the toe. Your brain has a map of your body and adapts to the size of your shoe (the body image). A longer shoe is something it has to get used to, which means I will be stepping gingerly when I walk up concrete steps until it learns.
So, the 320 is similar to Rain in shape? I'll have a look.
Edit: Can't seem to find a 320 last. Typo?
Edited by TweedyProf - 3/22/14 at 7:32pm
You can order at C&J via e-mail. I use Jermyn Street directly, but Mayfair or any other should also be able to help you. Be aware that postage is a bit steep at 35 pounds, but on the other hand, their service is very good.
Thanks to both of you!
This was a set from a fortnight ago. Forgive the blurred later ones, reason being not my size so less interested.
Thing is, go back to the most recent post to see what was on offer. You'll find each size is populated by the same shoes as they are on the same production run, shoes other than those are ones that have been hanging around.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ************* STYLEFORUM X EPAULET NEW YORK TRAINERS/SNEAKERS... 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 10 minutes ago
- › Visvim Brigadier Boots size 9/ Visvim FBT Llamo Folk (both light... 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...