Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 4:53 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 425post #6361 of 98833/22/14 at 12:17am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 98833/22/14 at 9:06amQuote:
I don't feel a huge difference between them, but I think I'm a normal instep. The Rain last hugs my foot a bit more but in a nice way, and I suppose that means it fits better. I don't dislike the 348 fit though, but I haven't walked a mile in them. The main thing that concerns me is really the slight extra length, perhaps a quarter inch at the toe. Your brain has a map of your body and adapts to the size of your shoe (the body image). A longer shoe is something it has to get used to, which means I will be stepping gingerly when I walk up concrete steps until it learns.
So, the 320 is similar to Rain in shape? I'll have a look.
Edit: Can't seem to find a 320 last. Typo?
Edited by TweedyProf - 3/22/14 at 7:32pmpost #6363 of 98833/22/14 at 5:27pmpost #6364 of 98833/23/14 at 8:49ampost #6365 of 98833/23/14 at 10:31ampost #6366 of 98833/23/14 at 11:29ampost #6367 of 98833/23/14 at 11:58ampost #6368 of 98833/23/14 at 12:07pmpost #6369 of 98833/23/14 at 12:42pmpost #6370 of 98833/23/14 at 12:45pmpost #6371 of 98833/23/14 at 1:05pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by soender
You can order at C&J via e-mail. I use Jermyn Street directly, but Mayfair or any other should also be able to help you. Be aware that postage is a bit steep at 35 pounds, but on the other hand, their service is very good.
Thanks to both of you!post #6372 of 98833/23/14 at 1:26pmQuote:
This was a set from a fortnight ago. Forgive the blurred later ones, reason being not my size so less interested.
Thing is, go back to the most recent post to see what was on offer. You'll find each size is populated by the same shoes as they are on the same production run, shoes other than those are ones that have been hanging around.post #6373 of 98833/23/14 at 1:40pmpost #6374 of 98833/23/14 at 5:33pm
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...