Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Old Fashioned Bump!!! Consolidated Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on Today at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 8:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 425
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't feel a huge difference between them, but I think I'm a normal instep. The Rain last hugs my foot a bit more but in a nice way, and I suppose that means it fits better. I don't dislike the 348 fit though, but I haven't walked a mile in them. The main thing that concerns me is really the slight extra length, perhaps a quarter inch at the toe. Your brain has a map of your body and adapts to the size of your shoe (the body image). A longer shoe is something it has to get used to, which means I will be stepping gingerly when I walk up concrete steps until it learns.
So, the 320 is similar to Rain in shape? I'll have a look.
Edit: Can't seem to find a 320 last. Typo?
Edited by TweedyProf - 3/22/14 at 7:32pm
You can order at C&J via e-mail. I use Jermyn Street directly, but Mayfair or any other should also be able to help you. Be aware that postage is a bit steep at 35 pounds, but on the other hand, their service is very good.
Thanks to both of you!
This was a set from a fortnight ago. Forgive the blurred later ones, reason being not my size so less interested.
Thing is, go back to the most recent post to see what was on offer. You'll find each size is populated by the same shoes as they are on the same production run, shoes other than those are ones that have been hanging around.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 11 minutes ago
- › Old Fashioned Bump!!! Consolidated Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin 18 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)