Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/16/15 at 6:50pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:14 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 3:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 11:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 417
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a pair of Northcotes which I have had for only a few months and they have been worn about 20 times so far in dry weather. They are stromwelted with Dainite rubber soles. However I noticed today that the right shoe at the front has developed a split, i.e. the rubber layer has separated from the other layer above it. Should this be happening? I didnt expect something like this to happen to £350+ shoes (which I may add have been treated with care). And is there anything I can use to glue it back together?
I would send a message to C&J first, I suppose they can offer some kind of support.
Cheap Lingfields in multiple sizes.
Was just going to post this, grabbed the 10.5's 1/2 hour ago. I've been looking for some Chelsea boots.
Cheap Lingfields in multiple sizes.
Whats the width like on the 348 last that the Lingfield is made from? The D width on Alden barrie's fit me perfectly and I tend to wear an E on the narrower lasts. The lingfields look pretty narrow....
The width is pretty much a "D". I wear 8.5D in AE and 7.5UK in the 348 last.
But if you have a high instep, I'm not sure it'll work for you. I have a low instep and it fits me perfectly. Anybody else want to chime in?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › SALVATORE FERRAGAMO green embossed leather document holder - New... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...