or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 42

post #616 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobender View Post

Alrighty, I rang up todays orders (a day early and each will be sent out tmrw) Happy Holidays!
400
Here was today's shipment!

are these the extra-discounted pairs?
post #617 of 8051
yep!
post #618 of 8051
what are the extra discounted pairs?
post #619 of 8051
finsbury (chesnut)
bristol in black or brown.
post #620 of 8051
Ryan is the man! Very tempted but I know I shouldnt
post #621 of 8051
Namor,

That Finsbury is a mighty classic brogued shoe! Will probably never be cheaper! devil.gif
post #622 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Namor,
That Finsbury is a mighty classic brogued shoe! Will probably never be cheaper! devil.gif

You're not helping Gdot. I am extremely tempted by this also.
post #623 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

You're not helping Gdot. I am extremely tempted by this also.

What can say......Gdot's my name and enabling's my game.........
post #624 of 8051
Does anyone know what last the Bristol is on?
post #625 of 8051
Last week I swore off buying anymore shoes until the New Year.

Today I weakened a morsel and before I knew it I'd bought a pair of Weymouths in the Brown and Savilles in Black.

I'll be nicely turned out when the Bailiffs kick my door in I suppose shog[1].gif
post #626 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippybee View Post

Last week I swore off buying anymore shoes until the New Year.
Today I weakened a morsel and before I knew it I'd bought a pair of Weymouths in the Brown and Savilles in Black.
I'll be nicely turned out when the Bailiffs kick my door in I suppose shog[1].gif



+1

 

I did as well but a couple of things came up that I couldn't say no to. I'm done for the year. One pair left but that truly is for next year.

 

post #627 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post




+1

I did as well but a couple of things came up that I couldn't say no to. I'm done for the year. One pair left but that truly is for next year.

So just over a fortnight then?

smile.gif
post #628 of 8051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippybee View Post


So just over a fortnight then?
smile.gif



LOL! I'm thinking somewhere closer to April. Right now, double monks are what I have in mind. I tried the Lowndes in suede and they were *really* nice. I'm also looking at Alfred Sargent's Ramsey double monk but I guess that doesn't belong to this thread :)

post #629 of 8051
God I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy the Weymouths...no more shoes until Summer if I buy them....ugh...
post #630 of 8051
New website is up! biggrin.gif Including Seymour II hand-grade double monks! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **