Are there ever any regular sales for C&J?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 10:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 7:23 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 337
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5042 of 987911/1/13 at 5:50amQuote:
Some Ralph Lauren shoes, lots of Brooks Bros Peal & Co shoes, several Paul Stuart shoes, etc are all made by C&J. Any of the BB Peals that have a sole and heel nail pattern like this one are made by C&J. All of those stores have sales. C&J in NYC has a sample sale once a year I think.post #5043 of 987911/1/13 at 6:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Some Ralph Lauren shoes, lots of Brooks Bros Peal & Co shoes, several Paul Stuart shoes, etc are all made by C&J. Any of the BB Peals that have a sole and heel nail pattern like this one are made by C&J. All of those stores have sales. C&J in NYC has a sample sale once a year I think.
Also various C&J for BB (Peal) models have channeled soles as well.post #5044 of 987911/1/13 at 7:23ampost #5045 of 987911/1/13 at 8:08amActually, Somatic's question got me wondering, is there a list of current Paul Stuart shoes by C&J? It's been a little while since I've been in the store, and obviously they have more in the store than online, but it seems like their online C&Js are priced at $628.
Westfield = Westbourne
Preston = Exmoor
Earl = Monkton
Mervin = Merton
Rose = ??
Is the Wingtip Monk Strap C&J? Any other Paul Stuarts?post #5046 of 987911/1/13 at 10:59ampost #5047 of 987911/1/13 at 11:17ampost #5048 of 987911/1/13 at 11:50ampost #5049 of 987911/1/13 at 12:04pmpost #5050 of 987911/1/13 at 7:26pmpost #5051 of 987911/1/13 at 9:34pmpost #5052 of 987911/2/13 at 12:00ampost #5053 of 987911/2/13 at 7:47ampost #5054 of 987911/2/13 at 9:47amQuote:If the info I was given by C&J is correct, their Peals are half a size different from their UK offerings. Also, since they have stated they don't send wide widths to BB, only standard E and narrow D, that just complicates things.
I would guess your US 9D Peal would convert to UK 8.5D in C&J sizing.
You might be better of confirming with the C&J rep. that visits these forums or calling a C&J store...post #5055 of 987911/3/13 at 2:39pm
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1470 Active Users (274 Members and 1196 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 1 minute ago
- › Boglioli K Jacket - Cotton/Linen Size 36US/46IT - NWOT 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Resume Writing Services 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...