Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Old Fashioned Bump!!! Consolidated Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 7/5/14 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 11:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 306
Styleforum Top Picks
Could someone post some pictures of your unlined Harvard 314. Any leather will do. Trying to get an idea of how the single soled loafer looks and wears. I own a couple pair of Marlow Pennies and Tassels Double Soled. They are bricks and am looking for more of an LHS BB Unlined shoe for very hot weather.
Whiskey unlined harvard loafer
Thanks Namor. I ordered TTS and found them a little too large with thin or sans socks. Going down 1/2 to Van Cordo size. I like the loafer .. Unlined being very key in the desert... and a light colour unlined .. Tough find...
Their catalogue is online, if you don't know at http://www.crockettandjones.com/
And they ship by mail.
One can either call or email. However, it is a good practice to call with your cc details, rather than email it... NSA is watching and someone there may sell your cc number, expiration date and CCV to the bad guys...
And I'm not living in the US.
Edited by kwhunter - 9/1/13 at 9:45am
Going 1/2 down like many people here do... at least from my own experience... means:
1. too tight over the instep
2. too short
3. too tight over the toes
Too snug also means your pinkie pulling out through the side (quite distasteful).
Therefore, I buy all my shoes, regardless of the last, in one size.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 23 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 26 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 34 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)