Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 7/1/15 at 2:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 306
Styleforum Top Picks
Could someone post some pictures of your unlined Harvard 314. Any leather will do. Trying to get an idea of how the single soled loafer looks and wears. I own a couple pair of Marlow Pennies and Tassels Double Soled. They are bricks and am looking for more of an LHS BB Unlined shoe for very hot weather.
Whiskey unlined harvard loafer
Thanks Namor. I ordered TTS and found them a little too large with thin or sans socks. Going down 1/2 to Van Cordo size. I like the loafer .. Unlined being very key in the desert... and a light colour unlined .. Tough find...
Their catalogue is online, if you don't know at http://www.crockettandjones.com/
And they ship by mail.
One can either call or email. However, it is a good practice to call with your cc details, rather than email it... NSA is watching and someone there may sell your cc number, expiration date and CCV to the bad guys...
And I'm not living in the US.
Edited by kwhunter - 9/1/13 at 9:45am
Going 1/2 down like many people here do... at least from my own experience... means:
1. too tight over the instep
2. too short
3. too tight over the toes
Too snug also means your pinkie pulling out through the side (quite distasteful).
Therefore, I buy all my shoes, regardless of the last, in one size.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 seconds ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 8 minutes ago
- › 15% OFF ALL CURRENT FILSON ITEMS! 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...