Normaly Im a UK 7 but I take a 6.5 for C&J shoes (well at least whatever last the Cliford and Waymouth are on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 3:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 272
Styleforum Top Picks
I believe a C&J G width would be a BB Peal & Co. F width ( or EE width). Some C&J models have H width (EEE WIDTH).
I too struggled with the Peal Co. Shoes, specifically the perf. Captoe. The US 11E was a little too narrow, so I will have to go with a UK G width.
The same question arises for me, are C&Js a full size smaller from US to UK, or only half a size smaller? I believe the SA from the NY store mentioned it would be a full size difference, but I would appreciate more input as well.
The Islay fits TTS on my foot. If your in doubt I recommend purchasing your pair from someone who accepts returns.
There are plenty of less expensive boots out there, and I can't compare them to the Grenson because I don't own any Grensons. You can find plenty of boots out there for alot less that would probably work just fine. But I own a couple of other pairs of C&J shoes and I believe it is worth the little extra I pay for them.
Sure these are great boots and I have no qualms about wearing them out in the rain. Dainite soles may not be the best to wear on ice however.
Edited by dddrees - 6/6/13 at 4:15am
The Tetbury can be purchased in nubuck or suedel. Not sure where you can get it but if you check out the Crockett and Jones website it is definitely an option.
Edited by dddrees - 6/6/13 at 7:16am
The manager told me that hand grades will sell for the price of bench grades.
They also ship internationally from the store.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › JOHN LOBB, JM WESTON, GAZIANO & GIRLING SHOE TREES PARADISE 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ANTHONY CLEVERLEY 11.5 BIG Drop 10/24 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MTO Handmade pure (1000's) silver tie clip 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...