Normaly Im a UK 7 but I take a 6.5 for C&J shoes (well at least whatever last the Cliford and Waymouth are on.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 4:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ID these Peal and Co. Boots -- Alden or AE? Last post on 10/26/12 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 272
Styleforum Top Picks
I believe a C&J G width would be a BB Peal & Co. F width ( or EE width). Some C&J models have H width (EEE WIDTH).
I too struggled with the Peal Co. Shoes, specifically the perf. Captoe. The US 11E was a little too narrow, so I will have to go with a UK G width.
The same question arises for me, are C&Js a full size smaller from US to UK, or only half a size smaller? I believe the SA from the NY store mentioned it would be a full size difference, but I would appreciate more input as well.
The Islay fits TTS on my foot. If your in doubt I recommend purchasing your pair from someone who accepts returns.
There are plenty of less expensive boots out there, and I can't compare them to the Grenson because I don't own any Grensons. You can find plenty of boots out there for alot less that would probably work just fine. But I own a couple of other pairs of C&J shoes and I believe it is worth the little extra I pay for them.
Sure these are great boots and I have no qualms about wearing them out in the rain. Dainite soles may not be the best to wear on ice however.
Edited by dddrees - 6/6/13 at 4:15am
The Tetbury can be purchased in nubuck or suedel. Not sure where you can get it but if you check out the Crockett and Jones website it is definitely an option.
Edited by dddrees - 6/6/13 at 7:16am
The manager told me that hand grades will sell for the price of bench grades.
They also ship internationally from the store.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Barena Torceo Neto Jacket - 46 - Sand 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › REDUCED: RRL Plaid Sawtooth Western Size Medium 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)