I am located in HK, and believe the E-store will be cheaper than that of retailers in HK. Wish I could be in UK and bought from C&J store directly...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 12/21/14 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 8:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central Last post on 12/20/14 at 7:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 217
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes Audley III is only made for Japan. Few days ago I saw them on sale at Isetan Mens (chestnut brown And dark brown). Audley II was made for United Arrows (or Beams?), it is on last 337 like Audley, but with added details such as pitched heel.
Interesting..but too bad it is not available via E-retailer.
Hi all of the experience users in this group. I'd like to share my experience in the C&J shoe wear. My previously engagement was mostly with Alden and Allen Edmonds but I decided to pursue on the British shoe making direction so I placed an order of my first pair of C&J shoe from Bodileys on Sep. To make it short, it was a pair of Malton (last 360), but due to some minor quality issue I returned the shoe to Bodileys and replaced (paid up the difference) for a pair of dark brown Audley (big change in style). Sarah of Bodileys has been very helpful despite of the long wait on the production. The only drawback is ... the Audley was charged higher in Bodileys than that of other E-stores/E-retailers...which I didn't realize until later.
But what's done is already done so ......
I am expecting my pair of Audley..hopefully it is worth every penny spent.
I have bought several pairs from Pediwear and Bodileys but have stopped doing that. I think the wait is not worth the money saved so i buy directly from a C&J store (Burlington Arcade). Great service and fast shipping.
Just a heads up. I sell a pair of Chepstow UK7. Make me an offer i can´t resist
can I ask why you are selling such a great allround shoe?
I love my chepstow :)
Same here, if you change "several pairs" to "a few pairs". During my visits to London I've been to most of the C&J stores, and I received the best service in the Burlington Arcade store. In the other stores the SA were either condescending or simply ignored me, I suspect that they've yet to become used to the fact that "younger" individuals buy anything other than Converse.
+1. I've been surprised at how soft and stretchy suede can be. I buy half-a-size down in loafers and have always been happy as, although the fit is sometimes a bit too tight and incomfortable at first, they start to soften and loosen up pretty quickly and I'd definitely regret it if I had bought my regular size.
I have no experience with the mail order service. I heard that C&J were having a new years sale a little more than a year ago and i just picked up the phone and called several stores. The guy at Burlington Arcade was very helpful and i bought two pairs + one for my girlfriend. After that i have bought two more pairs. The guy have called me three times just to check that i´m happy with the shoes and to tell me about special orders they have in my size. With that service i don´t feel the need to buy CJ shoes anywear else.
I have a high insteap and even if this is a pair of chukkas they were tight. I´m sure they can be streched but i rather sell them and buy 0.5 size bigger. Only tried them on three times so it´s more or less a brand new shoe.
Do you mean I can call them up to order a pair and have them delivered overseas?
Last year I was after the Finsbury 2 in Cordovan which aren't available here in Sweden so by chance
I just sent an email to the London store on 92 Jermyn Street asking them if they could ship a pair to me.
I was a bit nervous when I got a reply from a guy who said no problem and wanted my credit card info,
but he was really helpful and everything went really smooth.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Alden Cordovan Oxblood Wingtip Shoes Brogues Hampton Last 508 J-Crew 34 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 14 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...