or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 198

post #2956 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender View Post


Hampton, Perhaps G&G, but not C&J.

I'm lucky if I own half of what you do now in future :D

post #2957 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post

here's two of my C&J. Its the Weymouth and the Finsbury 2 in cordovan.
The weymouth is one of my absolute favourites and I absolutely love that shoe.

700


700


700

The Finsbury in shell is wonderful.
post #2958 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


Are these the Tan Antique color shown below?

http://www.crockettandjones.com/Product/Clifford-Tan
post #2959 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by csc67 View Post

Are these the Tan Antique color shown below?
http://www.crockettandjones.com/Product/Clifford-Tan

No, they are also not Cliffords.
post #2960 of 7816
post #2961 of 7816
Went over to Colmore Row today and bought these for the Duchess. She joins the C & J fold!

Classic service matched by the product.

Happy days




post #2962 of 7816

To give you a better idea of the color of Pembroke.  It is more like antique tan.  I like 325 last.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1000

 

1000


Edited by Edmund K - 12/20/12 at 2:06pm
post #2963 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Anybody know which C&J model this is?
Thanks!


Anybody?
post #2964 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund K View Post

To give you a better idea of the color of Pembroke.  It is more like antique tan.  I like 325 last.  
[/URL]

I do like the look and the 325 is sleeker than most country lasts, but I wish there was a lighter tan alternative similar to that of the Cottesmore. I might as well pick up the Pembroke though.
post #2965 of 7816
Grabbed the Millbank and the Oriel 2 handgrades at the Barney's sale... Lovin the 337 last

http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Millbank/500338789,default,pd.html

http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Oriel-2/501534337,default,pd.html
post #2966 of 7816
Dear me... I remember clearly I checked Wednesday and they were not on sale??!! What a steal!!!
post #2967 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

Grabbed the Millbank and the Oriel 2 handgrades at the Barney's sale... Lovin the 337 last
http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Millbank/500338789,default,pd.html
http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Oriel-2/501534337,default,pd.html

 

How come those shoes are not listed anywhere when I browse the C&J section on Barneys website? Weird

post #2968 of 7816
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloopyNoob View Post

 

How come those shoes are not listed anywhere when I browse the C&J section on Barneys website? Weird

Probably because they are sold out.

 

 

If you click on the links provided no sizes are availible.

post #2969 of 7816
Millbanks are sweet. I grabbed a pair myself. The stores have stock, try calling.
post #2970 of 7816
^ Yep good call, thx
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **