EG - 1/2 size down
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:59pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 193
Styleforum Top Picks
Are you serious?? The Ludgate is a 40-year-old model?
So the general consensus is that If I wear a US 9D AE Jefferson, a UK 8E should fit me for C&J?
Am I right?
It always depends on the last for me. For the 348 I am a full size down from Alden's Hampton last. On the brannock I'm a true 8.5. I wear the same in Alden's Hampton, but 7.5 on the C&J 348. Milage may vary with different lasts.
Well, not sure it's 40 years old but it's long discontinued, for sure.
Maybe it's only 10-20 years old? Where are you buying it from?
There is no rule that you have to size down 1 size when buying british shoes; it might be only ½ size; it all depends on your foot and the last the shoe is constructed on.
Alden Plaza & Aberdeen: 7D
Alden Barrie, TruBalance, & Modified: 6.5D
Crockett & Jones 325, 363, 337, 348, 365, 341: 6E
Although there are variations on how they fit (obviously because of the different lasts), for me, the size has remained consistent (even trying sizes +/- .5).
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Things you just don't get 25 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 47 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...