EG - 1/2 size down
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Old Fashioned Bump and drop!! 8/29 Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/26/14 at 10:13am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 193
Styleforum Top Picks
Are you serious?? The Ludgate is a 40-year-old model?
So the general consensus is that If I wear a US 9D AE Jefferson, a UK 8E should fit me for C&J?
Am I right?
It always depends on the last for me. For the 348 I am a full size down from Alden's Hampton last. On the brannock I'm a true 8.5. I wear the same in Alden's Hampton, but 7.5 on the C&J 348. Milage may vary with different lasts.
Well, not sure it's 40 years old but it's long discontinued, for sure.
Maybe it's only 10-20 years old? Where are you buying it from?
There is no rule that you have to size down 1 size when buying british shoes; it might be only ½ size; it all depends on your foot and the last the shoe is constructed on.
Alden Plaza & Aberdeen: 7D
Alden Barrie, TruBalance, & Modified: 6.5D
Crockett & Jones 325, 363, 337, 348, 365, 341: 6E
Although there are variations on how they fit (obviously because of the different lasts), for me, the size has remained consistent (even trying sizes +/- .5).
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 seconds ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › New navy blue Balmacaan/mac raincoat from Bugatti, size 50EU,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › WTB Belstaff XLL BISON Hero Jacket / Schott Restoration Hardware... 5 minutes ago
- › SELL CVV SSN DOB FULL INFO PAYPAL BANK LOGIN DUMPS TRACK 1/2 ...... 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)