Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 12:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 184
Styleforum Top Picks
okay. here is the mega list of the rest of the markdowns.
It is working well with you guys emailing me or calling me at the store to check for sizes and reserve a pair.
602.337.6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
the following are going to be 30% off!
Cranford 3 (black) http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?q=501534409
ding, ding, ding, these are the best
brooks brothers coniston boot pebble grain comparison brown vs black punched captoe
Just pulled the trigger on these (brown; new) - ebay ($279.99).
Been looking for a dark brown boot and this fits the bill nicely. I assume you picked up both of your pairs off ebay. Yes?
Hi, I just got a pair of Black Antique Nubuck Tetbury. Have ordered the C&J wax polish, and also looking at getting Saphir Renovateur and Saphir Cream polish.
For the cream polish, should I get black or neutral colour? On the C&J care video, the french fellow says to apply a neutral cream before applying a wax polish. Is he talking about cream polish or conditioning (renovatuer) cream?
The cream I am talking about:
Cancelled the MTO I mentioned a few pages back - apparently, it costs an extra £50 on top of the MTO mark-up to build a boot with veldtschoen construction. Found this out after placing the order and having pushed back (via C&J) against the factory's reluctance to make the boot initially. Twice.
This put the overall price at the bottom end of the EG sphere and this, coupled with the fact that I needed them by Chritmas, meant that EG have got my custom for this pair...
What was the total cost going to be Brummie with the veldtschoen charge added in? A regular Snowdon at list price is 405GBP (might be more now).
Looks like C&J went out of their way to say to you thanks but no thanks.
It would have been £675, and then £725.
I can see how it might look that C&J were like that, and I think it's more down to a lack of formal process with dealing with stuff like that, hence all the backing-and-forthing between shop and factory whilst getting things right. I have to give credit where it's due - the staff I dealt with went out of their way to help with the request and humoured my initial indecisiveness with admirable grace.
It did occur to me this morning that, because the MTO price is directly related to the original list price of the boot or shoe, then you could argue that the veldtschoen surcharge has, in effect, already been paid...
Assuming it is a benchgrade shoe which last I checked was GBP 320 (GBP 280 with no VAT), the shoe is around $420 before shipping with an exchange of 1.5. I did not check what the current exchange is. Depending on whether you are charged tax in your state (I would) it would almost be the same.
I think you have to factor in the shipping since it is so much from the UK.
I think they are exactly the same. Handled some that had c&j branded insoles and soles
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 48 seconds ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Cashmere Sweater Vest 5 minutes ago
- › Ryan Gosling's Grey Jeans 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Looking for help here guys.... H.Q. work boots needed, for work. 9 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Cotton Tie- Made in Italy 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)