where are you guys buying C&J's these days online? Been checking out Boidleys and they barely have anything in stock.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 7/1/15 at 2:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 179
Styleforum Top Picks
post #2672 of 9728
11/8/12 at 6:48pm
Mail order direct from C&J (insane shipping costs to some countries) and Robert Old (limited stock). Also, some people have mentioned Chris Forbes Shoes, but I didn't have much luck there.
post #2673 of 9728
11/8/12 at 7:00pm
Try Chistopher Forbes or some C&J stores and online. Also, Barnys NY have some good stock of several styles.
It seems that everyone having very limited stock. I think C&J will loose customers if they do not address stock issues. People like C&J, but will move on and go elsewhere and buy something else.
post #2674 of 9728
11/8/12 at 7:07pm
post #2675 of 9728
11/9/12 at 12:38am
post #2676 of 9728
11/9/12 at 8:51am
post #2677 of 9728
11/9/12 at 9:39am
They are my local purveyor so they are very convenient, friendly, and knowledgable. Prices are comparable with C&J in NYC and Barney's non-sale. They do a discount for in person purchasers, but you also get hit with DC sales tax. That said, you can try them on as well, so the guessing game on lasts and size conversions isn't a worry.
post #2678 of 9728
11/9/12 at 6:33pm
post #2679 of 9728
11/10/12 at 12:57am
post #2680 of 9728
11/10/12 at 5:50am
post #2681 of 9728
11/10/12 at 7:03pm
post #2682 of 9728
11/11/12 at 2:30am
post #2683 of 9728
11/11/12 at 2:32am
post #2684 of 9728
11/11/12 at 6:08am
Both (I have the Stow in Acorn)
Between the two, the Islay has a nicer last, however, the Stow is more rugged (and is made with a hardier leather upper). If you're really going to rough it, probably the Stow. If it's city rain wear, the Islay.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1391 Active Users (295 Members and 1096 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...