Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 2:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Not as long.
Sorry to bring it up again...
my size is US9.5; I bought my Selbourne in UK9 and I feel I should have downsized 1 full stop.
Now, for the 337 I am considering downsizing 1 full size (to UK8.5), but... it happened before that it was tight on the instep.
Hence the dillema
Thnx. Was not lucky with the AS Cambridge in 10 UK, they are 1/2 size smaller than CJ Conistons.
Sounds right. I take 1/2 size larger in AS as well on most lasts. Within C&J sizes are consistent, but across brands sizes changes. I am sensetive to this anamoly more than most since I wear US13D, UK 12.E (C&J) or UK12.5G or 13F (AS).
Once I've got proper lightning I'll take some photos with my DSLR, but I snapped two shots with my cellphone. The pictures are pretty horrible though so consider it a teaser if you will, I normally don't take photos of my clothes and shoes while I wear them.
Without flash (Most accurate colour representation):
You might notice that the tongue is a different colour, but it still feels like shell, although unlined. I've no idea why they'd use another colour though.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Pictures from a few days in Naples (Updated... Solito, Formosa,... 9 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Mister Freedom Veste Ouvrier jacket in indigo - Size 102 (L) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...