Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 4:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 4:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Not as long.
Sorry to bring it up again...
my size is US9.5; I bought my Selbourne in UK9 and I feel I should have downsized 1 full stop.
Now, for the 337 I am considering downsizing 1 full size (to UK8.5), but... it happened before that it was tight on the instep.
Hence the dillema
Thnx. Was not lucky with the AS Cambridge in 10 UK, they are 1/2 size smaller than CJ Conistons.
Sounds right. I take 1/2 size larger in AS as well on most lasts. Within C&J sizes are consistent, but across brands sizes changes. I am sensetive to this anamoly more than most since I wear US13D, UK 12.E (C&J) or UK12.5G or 13F (AS).
Once I've got proper lightning I'll take some photos with my DSLR, but I snapped two shots with my cellphone. The pictures are pretty horrible though so consider it a teaser if you will, I normally don't take photos of my clothes and shoes while I wear them.
Without flash (Most accurate colour representation):
You might notice that the tongue is a different colour, but it still feels like shell, although unlined. I've no idea why they'd use another colour though.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 second ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli mens leather derby shoes - size 42.5 7 seconds ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 1 minute ago
- › Cheaṕ Kítchens Online 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › Layer-0 patch pocket heavy cotton blazer - EU 44 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...