Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 4/11/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/17/15 at 7:02pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 9:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Not as long.
Sorry to bring it up again...
my size is US9.5; I bought my Selbourne in UK9 and I feel I should have downsized 1 full stop.
Now, for the 337 I am considering downsizing 1 full size (to UK8.5), but... it happened before that it was tight on the instep.
Hence the dillema
Thnx. Was not lucky with the AS Cambridge in 10 UK, they are 1/2 size smaller than CJ Conistons.
Sounds right. I take 1/2 size larger in AS as well on most lasts. Within C&J sizes are consistent, but across brands sizes changes. I am sensetive to this anamoly more than most since I wear US13D, UK 12.E (C&J) or UK12.5G or 13F (AS).
Once I've got proper lightning I'll take some photos with my DSLR, but I snapped two shots with my cellphone. The pictures are pretty horrible though so consider it a teaser if you will, I normally don't take photos of my clothes and shoes while I wear them.
Without flash (Most accurate colour representation):
You might notice that the tongue is a different colour, but it still feels like shell, although unlined. I've no idea why they'd use another colour though.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › GRAY JACKETS? .. . PERFECT! . . IT'LL MATCH MY HAIR! .............. 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 42 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Billy Reid Helmet Bag 43 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 45 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 46 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan