Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on Today at 11:12 am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 5/28/15 at 9:20pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 5/31/15 at 9:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 1:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 173
Styleforum Top Picks
Not as long.
Sorry to bring it up again...
my size is US9.5; I bought my Selbourne in UK9 and I feel I should have downsized 1 full stop.
Now, for the 337 I am considering downsizing 1 full size (to UK8.5), but... it happened before that it was tight on the instep.
Hence the dillema
Thnx. Was not lucky with the AS Cambridge in 10 UK, they are 1/2 size smaller than CJ Conistons.
Sounds right. I take 1/2 size larger in AS as well on most lasts. Within C&J sizes are consistent, but across brands sizes changes. I am sensetive to this anamoly more than most since I wear US13D, UK 12.E (C&J) or UK12.5G or 13F (AS).
Once I've got proper lightning I'll take some photos with my DSLR, but I snapped two shots with my cellphone. The pictures are pretty horrible though so consider it a teaser if you will, I normally don't take photos of my clothes and shoes while I wear them.
Without flash (Most accurate colour representation):
You might notice that the tongue is a different colour, but it still feels like shell, although unlined. I've no idea why they'd use another colour though.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 19 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 32 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 33 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan