What size are you? I have a a pair of biggish 11Ds C&J Conistons over in the States. Dainite soles near new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Old Fashioned Bump!!! Consolidated Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 7/5/14 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 9:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 162
Styleforum Top Picks
Pics of the brown? I actually think the brown ones look much nicer. I'm not the biggest fan of boots, but these kind are such a beauty!
Definitely call the Jermyn Street stores direct. When you do you will be speaking with a comissioned sales associate who is very motivated to get shoes into your hands. The only drawback that I've found in this regard is that they will prefer to ship DHL which often means customs fees. Ask them to ship Royal Mail as you are far less likely to be charged customs duties via the mail. Although, of course, there are never guarantees as to when you will, or won't be charged duties.
The mail order fulfillment department must not be so motivated.
Thanks for the tip... I'll get in touch with the Jermyn Street store and will report back.
Here is the brown. I did not say which looks better, I just said they have different characteristics. Both black and brown are special in their own way.
Super nice. I actually think these looks much nicer. All your shoes are very nice polished and some of them seem brand new? Do you have time to wear them all :D?
I wear a lot of them. I started working from home few years ago, so I wear less of them since, but I will get to them soon. I just got these a couple of weeks back and I will wear them in colder weather, which is coming very soon.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/12/12 at 7:52am
Understand. Anyways love your collection and your taste for shoes is
What do you wear these boots with? Business only or "smart" casual as well? If you wear them casually, how do you wear them?
These came in today and they appear to be on the 341 last. Can anyone comment on this last compared to other C&J lasts? I really like this last. The boots fit like a glove without being too snug.
C&J has a last 341 as well. Less dressy than the 348, but a good choice as well.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/14/12 at 8:31am
could you post pics? and a pic of the outsole?
where did you get them?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 12 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)