What size are you? I have a a pair of biggish 11Ds C&J Conistons over in the States. Dainite soles near new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 9:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 162
Styleforum Top Picks
Pics of the brown? I actually think the brown ones look much nicer. I'm not the biggest fan of boots, but these kind are such a beauty!
Definitely call the Jermyn Street stores direct. When you do you will be speaking with a comissioned sales associate who is very motivated to get shoes into your hands. The only drawback that I've found in this regard is that they will prefer to ship DHL which often means customs fees. Ask them to ship Royal Mail as you are far less likely to be charged customs duties via the mail. Although, of course, there are never guarantees as to when you will, or won't be charged duties.
The mail order fulfillment department must not be so motivated.
Thanks for the tip... I'll get in touch with the Jermyn Street store and will report back.
Here is the brown. I did not say which looks better, I just said they have different characteristics. Both black and brown are special in their own way.
Super nice. I actually think these looks much nicer. All your shoes are very nice polished and some of them seem brand new? Do you have time to wear them all :D?
I wear a lot of them. I started working from home few years ago, so I wear less of them since, but I will get to them soon. I just got these a couple of weeks back and I will wear them in colder weather, which is coming very soon.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/12/12 at 7:52am
Understand. Anyways love your collection and your taste for shoes is
What do you wear these boots with? Business only or "smart" casual as well? If you wear them casually, how do you wear them?
These came in today and they appear to be on the 341 last. Can anyone comment on this last compared to other C&J lasts? I really like this last. The boots fit like a glove without being too snug.
C&J has a last 341 as well. Less dressy than the 348, but a good choice as well.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/14/12 at 8:31am
could you post pics? and a pic of the outsole?
where did you get them?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 28 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 29 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 5 minutes ago
- › Lost Worlds Black Horsehide Suburban Jacket Sz 40 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...