What size are you? I have a a pair of biggish 11Ds C&J Conistons over in the States. Dainite soles near new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 3:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 6:34 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 162
Styleforum Top Picks
Pics of the brown? I actually think the brown ones look much nicer. I'm not the biggest fan of boots, but these kind are such a beauty!
Definitely call the Jermyn Street stores direct. When you do you will be speaking with a comissioned sales associate who is very motivated to get shoes into your hands. The only drawback that I've found in this regard is that they will prefer to ship DHL which often means customs fees. Ask them to ship Royal Mail as you are far less likely to be charged customs duties via the mail. Although, of course, there are never guarantees as to when you will, or won't be charged duties.
The mail order fulfillment department must not be so motivated.
Thanks for the tip... I'll get in touch with the Jermyn Street store and will report back.
Here is the brown. I did not say which looks better, I just said they have different characteristics. Both black and brown are special in their own way.
Super nice. I actually think these looks much nicer. All your shoes are very nice polished and some of them seem brand new? Do you have time to wear them all :D?
I wear a lot of them. I started working from home few years ago, so I wear less of them since, but I will get to them soon. I just got these a couple of weeks back and I will wear them in colder weather, which is coming very soon.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/12/12 at 7:52am
Understand. Anyways love your collection and your taste for shoes is
What do you wear these boots with? Business only or "smart" casual as well? If you wear them casually, how do you wear them?
These came in today and they appear to be on the 341 last. Can anyone comment on this last compared to other C&J lasts? I really like this last. The boots fit like a glove without being too snug.
C&J has a last 341 as well. Less dressy than the 348, but a good choice as well.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/14/12 at 8:31am
could you post pics? and a pic of the outsole?
where did you get them?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 seconds ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 6 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...