From my undestanding, C&J for RL (e.g., Lindrick) is 1/2 difference per the sizing on the box. C&J for BNY is more ambiguous, which can be seen in the previous few posts.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 7/1/15 at 2:56pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 158
post #2356 of 9729
10/8/12 at 5:10pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #2357 of 9729
10/8/12 at 6:27pm
post #2358 of 9729
10/8/12 at 6:31pm
post #2359 of 9729
10/8/12 at 7:10pm
post #2360 of 9729
10/8/12 at 7:51pm
post #2361 of 9729
10/8/12 at 7:58pm
post #2362 of 9729
10/8/12 at 8:00pm
post #2363 of 9729
10/8/12 at 8:21pm
UK 12E fits my US13D high instep feet perfectly.
post #2364 of 9729
10/8/12 at 8:32pm
Quote:I use a regular conditioner and treat it as I would leather.
It feels nothing like "real" nubuck, more like a thick waxy leather.
post #2365 of 9729
10/8/12 at 8:41pm
post #2366 of 9729
10/8/12 at 8:48pm
post #2367 of 9729
10/8/12 at 9:03pm
post #2368 of 9729
10/8/12 at 9:05pm
post #2369 of 9729
10/8/12 at 9:22pm
post #2370 of 9729
10/8/12 at 9:46pm
The loafer is definitely 1 size up and the brogue is 1/2 size up, based on a consistent 32cm outsole measurement on all UK 10E pairs I have. Don't know about the other models.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Currently, there are 1280 Active Users (267 Members and 1013 Guests)
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 59 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...