Agree. I bought from P.Lal as well.stock is vanishig, but they still have some nice shoes & boots left.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 2:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 5/13/15 at 9:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
Is it cheaper to order directly from C&J UK than to buy them in store in NYC? Would they even ship here knowing that the store is here? News that Daniel Craig is wearing Tetbury's in Skyfall has jonesing for a pair but $595 + tax in the store is more than I'm in for right now.
Based on my experience a year ago, yes to both questions.
I'm interested in going this route so would appreciate others' feedbacks. Based from what I've seen, looks like the price for the Tetbury would be 275 GBP + shipping.
Also, which color is more versatile? Black or brown? I want to wear the Tetbury with jeans also
I just bought two pairs of C&J Tetbury boots from Chistopher Forbes for about $395 (241 GBP) each + shipping. Also bought a Northcote for around $465 (305 GBP). Also, P.Lal has the Tetbury (limited selection) for the same price.
Brown is more versatile. I have one in Black suede as well, but it is more special and less versatile. I love it.
Is the stock on Christopher Forbes website reliable? Plal pricing on the Tetbury seems to be on the more expensive side. 1299 MYR + 115 MYR shipping
Chirstopher Forbes will get you one in less than a week if they do not have your size. I used them for 12E and received them in less than 10 days. They are reliable. email Alastair Ramsden at email@example.com; He is a joy to work with and very reliable.
P.Lal is more expensive, but they have few in stock. If they have your size, it is faster.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/7/12 at 6:05pm
a 9.5US in a pair of westbourne (348 last) bought from Barneys would be the same size at 8.5uk on northcotes (also 348 last), correct? It seems like barneys sizes up by one, but it seems like I save a ton of money buying from christopher forbes instead of direct from the US store and returns are much harder if the size isn't right. I know the westbournes fit well, so I just need to figure out what size they're equivalent to.
Edited by JackHunter - 10/7/12 at 7:11pm
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Australian Members 23 seconds ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - VOTE NOW 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Obenauf's LP: It works 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › New Wardrobe Shirts and Shorts Help 12 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan