DAMN, THE SOMMERVILLE IS SOLD OUT AT BARNEYS.COM FDSAHIBFCASDHBFDLHFDSF
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sole Welting Last post on 2/28/15 at 7:28pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 10:20 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 129
Styleforum Top Picks
How is the sizing on the Belgraves? I'm on the border of a 12D/11.5E for the 240 last for Brooks Brothers and lean towards the 11.5E.
I settled down with a pair of Cheaney Imperial Balmoral austerity brogue, received the shoes today.
I'm looking to buy a pair of westbournes from the Barneys sale, but given that they're final sale and there doesn't appear to be anyone that stocks them in seattle, I was hoping for some sizing help. I wear 9.5D in the AE 5 last and barneys has them in 9.5 medium US, would those sizes be about the same?
I take a 9.5D-US/8.5E-UK in the Westbourne and I wear 9D-US in AE's 5 last.
Any Englishmen in the Midlands could do a lot worse than have a gander at the C&J stuff I saw in the Bullring TK Maxx in Brum today. Had to double-take as it's not what you'd expect to see amongst their usual tat. Unusually, they also had their original boxes.
Shite mobile pics below. They had the Lincoln (£170), the Lowndes (£190) and the Bradford (£250) amongst them - none marked subs although some of the midsole edges looked in need of a lick of polish:
Care to post pics when you get the chance? They have been on my radar... however, been leaning to just get suck it up and get Vass... in SHELL
C&J should make a proper Austerity... anyone know if they've ever had a model?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 seconds ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Chester Barrie 44R 94% grey cashmere overcoat 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 14 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 16 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 16 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 18 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...