separately churchs seems to have done like wise.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 9/29/15 at 3:16pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 128post #1906 of 100657/29/12 at 12:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1907 of 100657/29/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...post #1908 of 100657/29/12 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by CTBrummie
The Church's styles are very... 'different', along with a lot of the bizarre offerings they have in their shops. Shame, really, as I still rate their classic models (Consul, Chetwynd et al, preferably in non-Binder and on the old 73 last) as the quintessential English business shoes...
I have both..I agree they are different..church is more "important"...crockett is lighter and more streamlined.
church is heavier...but that is its charm...
you forgot two very important models..diplomat and burwood..!!!
why not polish binder?post #1909 of 100657/29/12 at 3:50pmpost #1910 of 100657/30/12 at 5:29amI regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?post #1911 of 100657/30/12 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mreggen
I regrettably didn't pick up a pair of Chepstow's when visiting Jermyn street a couple of months ago. Sarah of Bodileys says she can add me to the 1st December order...
I guess this time frame will be the same for pediwear/plal etc? Are you guys ordering shoes from them now and waiting for months or are you mailing C&J stores directly? Do C&J deduct VAT? Shipping costs?
I ordered from her a couple months ago and I think my shoes are ready to be placed on order. I think she said August or September time frame.post #1912 of 100657/31/12 at 7:27ampost #1913 of 100657/31/12 at 5:48pmpost #1914 of 100657/31/12 at 5:53pmpost #1915 of 100657/31/12 at 6:30pmpost #1916 of 100657/31/12 at 6:59pmpost #1917 of 100658/1/12 at 1:18pmpost #1918 of 100658/1/12 at 1:20pmpost #1919 of 100658/2/12 at 4:46amQuote:
If anyone is wondering about the various retailers order queue; Pediwear is filling up the 1st October order, Bodileys the 1st December order. Jermyn street still had my size in stock and are shipping it today.post #1920 of 100658/2/12 at 10:37am
I'm looking to buy a pair of westbournes from the Barneys sale, but given that they're final sale and there doesn't appear to be anyone that stocks them in seattle, I was hoping for some sizing help. I wear 9.5D in the AE 5 last and barneys has them in 9.5 medium US, would those sizes be about the same?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Billy Reid Men's Wingtip Lace Up Shoes Dark Brown Sz. 9 (fits Like... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...