Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 11:11 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 5/23/15 at 7:11am in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on 5/13/15 at 9:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I am looking to get a pair of the womens' Brampton brogue for a friend - is there any more cost-effective way of doing so than going directly via C&J mail-order?
I seem to recall that years ago there were some helpful international retailers (I am based in Australia).
Check out Plal, and Pediwear. Pediwear might be able to special order it for you.
I wouldn't say the 341 is the sleekest last but the they have a nice balance to me. Honestly if you want a nice dress shoe-like jodphur look at the Alfred Sargent Alex
Are those shell? In any case, what a find!
IME they run a 1/2 size big. I'm a 10UK in 341, and a 10.5US in 325 (RL Darlton)
You may want to take a look at this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/135437/crockett-jones-238-last
I'm eyeing these scotchgrain C&J ghillies sold by the French company Upper Shoes.
I'm an average US 10.5 & have so far been a UK 9.5 in all of the mid-priced RTW English shoes I've bought (e.g. AS, Cheaney, etc.). My only euro-size footwear are sandals (Birkenstock & Mephisto), all in 44. The Upper Shoes website shows 44 as the equivalent of UK 10. Can anyone comment on that conversion? Should I see if they can order a 43.5, or take my chances on the 44?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan