Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Today at 7:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL DROP-EG and AS shoes Great condition shoes! 10.5-11.5 US EG, C&J, AS. Last post on 5/23/13 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop: Crockett and Jones Northcote size 11DUS Last post on 2/13/13 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I am looking to get a pair of the womens' Brampton brogue for a friend - is there any more cost-effective way of doing so than going directly via C&J mail-order?
I seem to recall that years ago there were some helpful international retailers (I am based in Australia).
Check out Plal, and Pediwear. Pediwear might be able to special order it for you.
I wouldn't say the 341 is the sleekest last but the they have a nice balance to me. Honestly if you want a nice dress shoe-like jodphur look at the Alfred Sargent Alex
Are those shell? In any case, what a find!
IME they run a 1/2 size big. I'm a 10UK in 341, and a 10.5US in 325 (RL Darlton)
You may want to take a look at this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/135437/crockett-jones-238-last
I'm eyeing these scotchgrain C&J ghillies sold by the French company Upper Shoes.
I'm an average US 10.5 & have so far been a UK 9.5 in all of the mid-priced RTW English shoes I've bought (e.g. AS, Cheaney, etc.). My only euro-size footwear are sandals (Birkenstock & Mephisto), all in 44. The Upper Shoes website shows 44 as the equivalent of UK 10. Can anyone comment on that conversion? Should I see if they can order a 43.5, or take my chances on the 44?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 13 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 28 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 30 minutes ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Staple Suits Long Sizes 39... 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 35 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)