Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 3/17/15 at 5:34am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 9:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I am looking to get a pair of the womens' Brampton brogue for a friend - is there any more cost-effective way of doing so than going directly via C&J mail-order?
I seem to recall that years ago there were some helpful international retailers (I am based in Australia).
Check out Plal, and Pediwear. Pediwear might be able to special order it for you.
I wouldn't say the 341 is the sleekest last but the they have a nice balance to me. Honestly if you want a nice dress shoe-like jodphur look at the Alfred Sargent Alex
Are those shell? In any case, what a find!
IME they run a 1/2 size big. I'm a 10UK in 341, and a 10.5US in 325 (RL Darlton)
You may want to take a look at this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/135437/crockett-jones-238-last
I'm eyeing these scotchgrain C&J ghillies sold by the French company Upper Shoes.
I'm an average US 10.5 & have so far been a UK 9.5 in all of the mid-priced RTW English shoes I've bought (e.g. AS, Cheaney, etc.). My only euro-size footwear are sandals (Birkenstock & Mephisto), all in 44. The Upper Shoes website shows 44 as the equivalent of UK 10. Can anyone comment on that conversion? Should I see if they can order a 43.5, or take my chances on the 44?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- › Engineered Garments SS15 5 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 35 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...