or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 100

post #1486 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsalocust View Post

"413Read"
Made for Stuart's choice.
Can anyone tell me if this is an old or new model
Regards,
Graham
263

wow i like those, where to kop?
post #1487 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

wow i like those, where to kop?

Chadwick 2 from their current handgrade line
post #1488 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northampton Novice View Post

Getting a pair of Vass boots - they hit the spot for me.

well, i added two kiss or should i say paprika boots to my rotation. both in pebble grain. cognac and black. the "lightweight" is already in use.

the norweger(nst) will see some fit modificiations and will be an allrounder with the heavy vibram lug sole.

they are both great smile.gif
post #1489 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

Chadwick 2 from their current handgrade line

I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.
post #1490 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

IMGP0075.jpg

These are nice. Last seems to have less square toe than the Audley on 337.

Radstock?
post #1491 of 8054

^ ^ ^ 

 

+1.  Great looking shoe.

post #1492 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by add911_11 View Post

Chadwick 2 from their current handgrade line

I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.

Its basically a Chadwick 2 with a few exceptions: medallion, sock liner, and the soles are not channeled.

I would def kop if it was 11UK
post #1493 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

These are nice. Last seems to have less square toe than the Audley on 337.
Radstock?

Well used Audleys on the 337 biggrin.gif
post #1494 of 8054
Just a very quick question: my size was 8 (regular width) on C&J's last 325. Would an eight also fit me on the 341 last? I've very regular feet.
post #1495 of 8054

Coniston:

IMG00660-20120421-1009.jpg

post #1496 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

Just a very quick question: my size was 8 (regular width) on C&J's last 325. Would an eight also fit me on the 341 last? I've very regular feet.

Yes, I wear the same size in the 325 and 341 easily
post #1497 of 8054

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post


Yes, I wear the same size in the 325 and 341 easily

 

Yes, same here.

post #1498 of 8054

How does the 314 compare to 325 and 341?

post #1499 of 8054
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskl View Post

How does the 314 compare to 325 and 341?

go tts with the 314. its a stub of a last. go same size in 314 as you do 341
post #1500 of 8054

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


go tts with the 314. its a stub of a last. go same size in 314 as you do 341

 

Thanks :) I'm preparing myself for the upcoming RL sale as I plan to kop both the Marlow wingtip and the penny loafer. The only comparable shoe I've got is the Cottesmore in size UK10. It is a tiny bit snug in the toe box on the left foot, otherwise the fit is spot on. fing02[1].gif

 

So, if I have understood this correctly, US10.5 (=UK10 acc. to RL shoe boxes) would be the correct size for me on the penny loafer and the wingtip?

 

Your help is much appreciated icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **