wow i like those, where to kop?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 11:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** - Page 100post #1486 of 99004/16/12 at 1:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1487 of 99004/16/12 at 1:54ampost #1488 of 99004/16/12 at 1:57amQuote:
well, i added two kiss or should i say paprika boots to my rotation. both in pebble grain. cognac and black. the "lightweight" is already in use.
the norweger(nst) will see some fit modificiations and will be an allrounder with the heavy vibram lug sole.
they are both greatpost #1489 of 99004/16/12 at 6:41am
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.post #1490 of 99004/16/12 at 6:08pmpost #1491 of 99004/16/12 at 6:12pmpost #1492 of 99004/16/12 at 6:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by dsmivtr
I also initially thought Chadwick 2 but the medallion is different and the sock liner looks like it is from their benchgrade line. Maybe a special mark-up? Also, not sure if C&J made shoes for Paul Stuart; maybe someone else can confirm.
Its basically a Chadwick 2 with a few exceptions: medallion, sock liner, and the soles are not channeled.
I would def kop if it was 11UKpost #1493 of 99004/16/12 at 8:04pmpost #1494 of 99004/20/12 at 10:29ampost #1495 of 99004/20/12 at 6:11pmpost #1496 of 99004/20/12 at 8:25pmpost #1497 of 99004/21/12 at 12:37ampost #1498 of 99004/21/12 at 12:52ampost #1499 of 99004/21/12 at 12:59ampost #1500 of 99004/21/12 at 5:13amQuote:
Thanks :) I'm preparing myself for the upcoming RL sale as I plan to kop both the Marlow wingtip and the penny loafer. The only comparable shoe I've got is the Cottesmore in size UK10. It is a tiny bit snug in the toe box on the left foot, otherwise the fit is spot on.
So, if I have understood this correctly, US10.5 (=UK10 acc. to RL shoe boxes) would be the correct size for me on the penny loafer and the wingtip?
Your help is much appreciated
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread **
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 13 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 17 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...