very classy grainy wingtip.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:41 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 632post #9466 of 127595/29/15 at 10:15ampost #9467 of 127595/29/15 at 10:26ampost #9468 of 127595/29/15 at 10:42ampost #9469 of 127595/29/15 at 10:46ampost #9470 of 127595/29/15 at 10:57ampost #9471 of 127595/29/15 at 10:59ampost #9472 of 127595/29/15 at 2:11pmIt was probably me who posted pixtures when ibought them at the factory shop.
The post with some pictures can be found here.
Not currently at home so I can't check the last etc.Quote:Originally Posted by jrd617
Do you have any more pics of the "Budapester" wingtip? That one looks really nice
Did you by chance get it at the C&J factory store? I think I once saw that Budapester model mentioned when someone was showing pictures of the factory. Might have been @Cleav
I'm considering organizing an MTO for that model at some point. Do you know the last? Any more picspost #9473 of 127595/30/15 at 2:45ampost #9474 of 127595/30/15 at 1:33pmpost #9475 of 127595/30/15 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nikola
In the London store Sale period the seconds you are referring to are sold only at 30% off the regular firsts store price. During the whole year those rejects in Northampton Factory shop are sold more than 50% off the regular price.
For example, you can find the Coniston rejected boots for 200 GBP in Northampton FS now, while even they do appear in London store as seconds they will cost 295 GBP. That's how it was last Summer when I phoned their London store during the sale.
Thanks for the info
So, what time would you recommend to go to the factory shop in Northampton, after the their in store sales or before or they have stocks all year round?
Besides, do they have handgrades seconds in factory shop as well
Do they come in many sizes?post #9476 of 127595/30/15 at 4:07pm
I haven't been in CJ FS yet, however, as with any other FS, it's a matter of luck that day. I would suggest you visit them before the London Sale, meaning just about now if you are able to do so.
The lady over the phone was very informative, I found they had most of the styles I was looking for. (Coniston Boot, Islay, some oxfords), and I'm a size UK 9 E. However, they are not allowed to post the shoes outside the shop.
It would be clever you ask before you go. Lady mentioned, shes willing to reserve a pair for me until I visit them, but I didn't want her to do that as I wasn't sure when will I visit the shop.
post #9477 of 127595/30/15 at 6:53pmpost #9478 of 127595/30/15 at 9:26pmpost #9479 of 127595/31/15 at 1:55amQuote:
No handgrade in FS in general - but given there are lots if GMTO going on you may be lucky.
I once saw a few pairs of skye in shell cordovan as well, shame that they were not my size
On that note, that could be the difference between FS and london shop sale then. I definitely saw handgrade on sale in their store in CW (10% only though)post #9480 of 127595/31/15 at 4:16am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Nigel Cabourn 18 seconds ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Exotic Shell Boots - Cigar Indy, Whiskey Wingtip 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Alden x J Crew Tobacco LWB 9.5D 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway