very classy grainy wingtip.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/18/17 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 10:32 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:21 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 632post #9466 of 137895/29/15 at 10:15ampost #9467 of 137895/29/15 at 10:26ampost #9468 of 137895/29/15 at 10:42ampost #9469 of 137895/29/15 at 10:46ampost #9470 of 137895/29/15 at 10:57ampost #9471 of 137895/29/15 at 10:59ampost #9472 of 137895/29/15 at 2:11pmIt was probably me who posted pixtures when ibought them at the factory shop.
The post with some pictures can be found here.
Not currently at home so I can't check the last etc.Quote:Originally Posted by jrd617
Do you have any more pics of the "Budapester" wingtip? That one looks really nice
Did you by chance get it at the C&J factory store? I think I once saw that Budapester model mentioned when someone was showing pictures of the factory. Might have been @Cleav
I'm considering organizing an MTO for that model at some point. Do you know the last? Any more picspost #9473 of 137895/30/15 at 2:45ampost #9474 of 137895/30/15 at 1:33pmpost #9475 of 137895/30/15 at 1:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nikola
In the London store Sale period the seconds you are referring to are sold only at 30% off the regular firsts store price. During the whole year those rejects in Northampton Factory shop are sold more than 50% off the regular price.
For example, you can find the Coniston rejected boots for 200 GBP in Northampton FS now, while even they do appear in London store as seconds they will cost 295 GBP. That's how it was last Summer when I phoned their London store during the sale.
Thanks for the info
So, what time would you recommend to go to the factory shop in Northampton, after the their in store sales or before or they have stocks all year round?
Besides, do they have handgrades seconds in factory shop as well
Do they come in many sizes?post #9476 of 137895/30/15 at 4:07pm
I haven't been in CJ FS yet, however, as with any other FS, it's a matter of luck that day. I would suggest you visit them before the London Sale, meaning just about now if you are able to do so.
The lady over the phone was very informative, I found they had most of the styles I was looking for. (Coniston Boot, Islay, some oxfords), and I'm a size UK 9 E. However, they are not allowed to post the shoes outside the shop.
It would be clever you ask before you go. Lady mentioned, shes willing to reserve a pair for me until I visit them, but I didn't want her to do that as I wasn't sure when will I visit the shop.
post #9477 of 137895/30/15 at 6:53pmpost #9478 of 137895/30/15 at 9:26pmpost #9479 of 137895/31/15 at 1:55amQuote:
No handgrade in FS in general - but given there are lots if GMTO going on you may be lucky.
I once saw a few pairs of skye in shell cordovan as well, shame that they were not my size
On that note, that could be the difference between FS and london shop sale then. I definitely saw handgrade on sale in their store in CW (10% only though)post #9480 of 137895/31/15 at 4:16am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...