Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 624post #9346 of 124035/6/15 at 4:30pmpost #9347 of 124035/6/15 at 4:35pmpost #9348 of 124035/6/15 at 5:17pmpost #9349 of 124035/7/15 at 3:04ampost #9350 of 124035/7/15 at 3:37ampost #9351 of 124035/7/15 at 3:57amQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Got my Harlech's back from C&J NYC from the resoling. Pretty damn happy with these. Sorry for the crappy indoor iPhone pics...
Looking good, excellent, I love the Ridgeway sole! The Harlech's should come on a rubber sole if you ask me instead of the double leather sole!post #9352 of 124035/7/15 at 4:56ampost #9353 of 124035/7/15 at 4:59ampost #9354 of 124035/9/15 at 7:43amQuote:I have the Chilterns also and it is a great chukka boot, but agree with the other poster that it is a bit blobbier, but for a casual boot that's OK IMO.Originally Posted by KPDarb
Hi C&J Thread! First poster here. I have been looking at the Chiltern chukka boot as my next potential purchase. I have been searching high and low for a boot (mainly Aldens [sorry]) made with suede and commando type sole. I dress pretty casual on a daily basis and the Chiltern fits my desires pretty well. I haven't seen much discussion or pictures posted here, besides the classifieds, on these boots and was wondering if there was a reason for that? Are they unpopular for any reason or just too casual in the general realm of C&J?
Thanks!!Quote:I have a pair of Crawfords in the 363 last and it is too big in UK 8.5E, but then again the Crawfords are loafers too. I am a Brannock US 9D and wear UK 8E in the 325 last (Onslow) and UK 8E in the 224 last (Chilterns). My 348 last (Drummonds) shoes are a little too big in UK 8.5E too. Not sure if UK 8E would fit me in those since the 348 last is a bit narrow. Might need a UK 8F for the 348.
Question of my own. How do people size the Connaught (236 last)? Are you 0.5 or 1 whole size down from your U.S. Brannock size? Trying to figure out if an UK 8E would fit me or if it is a shorter last where I need to take a UK 8.5E.post #9355 of 124035/9/15 at 11:46ampost #9356 of 124035/10/15 at 5:42am
Sweet deal for you guys wearing a UK8.
Brand new Hallam Oxford in Dark Brown Calf. Best offer available .. I'm guessing he would let them go for 250 eur shipped ..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-Hallam-8-UK-/251954596373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item3aa9aa0a15post #9357 of 124035/10/15 at 6:06am
I am quite new to the nice shoes collecting.
Would like to have an opinion on these Crockett & Jones shoes:
They are a little damaged on the nose as you can see. Asking price is a 100 euro.
Would that be a good deal or is it better to save (for new ones) and look further?
Or is it okey to look for second hand ones?
Thanks allot.post #9358 of 124035/10/15 at 6:26ampost #9359 of 124035/10/15 at 7:20ampost #9360 of 124035/10/15 at 7:25am
Haha okey thats clear. Well the reason im asking is that i dont have a clue what still good and whats not.
The thing is a can save for new ones, but in my region i also see allot of second hand ones.
So i was wondering if its okey to get a few second hand ones , since the build quility should be good and the shoes should last for a long time.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Poor man's watch thread 25 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 8 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 24 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 30 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 52 minutes ago
- › Loake Aldwych Dark Brown Burnished Calf - UK8.5F 58 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...