or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 507

post #7591 of 12783

BIG NEWS

 

C&J just emailed me their new lineup for the 2014/15 Fall / Winter

 

is there a way I can upload a PDF onto StyFo?

 

There are some pretty badass new models...some of the new ones that I like are:

 

Harrogate country-styled double monk in tan hatch grain with brass buckles. It has a captoe, stormwelt, and dainite soles

 

Cheviot II - longwing derby in Burgundy Cordovan - SOOOOO AWESOME - storm welt and double leather soles. Burgundy cordovan on them is awesome.

 

Skye IV - this is the Skye in brown snuff suede with dainite sole

 

Camberley - C&J's FIRST DOUBLE MONK BOOT - it is made on the 348 last styled like the Tetbury boot with it is a double monk strap - with a captoe and dainite soles

post #7592 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 

BIG NEWS

 

C&J just emailed me their new lineup for the 2014/15 Fall / Winter

 

is there a way I can upload a PDF onto StyFo?

 

There are some pretty badass new models...some of the new ones that I like are:

 

Harrogate country-styled double monk in tan hatch grain with brass buckles. It has a captoe, stormwelt, and dainite soles

 

Cheviot II - longwing derby in Burgundy Cordovan - SOOOOO AWESOME - storm welt and double leather soles. Burgundy cordovan on them is awesome.

 

Skye IV - this is the Skye in brown snuff suede with dainite sole

 

Camberley - C&J's FIRST DOUBLE MONK BOOT - it is made on the 348 last styled like the Tetbury boot with it is a double monk strap - with a captoe and dainite soles

Skye IV. Yes please.

 

You should be able to do "insert attachment". It is the paperclip icon when using the web editor.

post #7593 of 12783
Took advantage of the barneyswarehouse.com clearance sale and nabbed these Sedgemoor 2 suede PTB's for $229 shipped. I was originally going to buy a pair of Alden suede PTB's but the stars aligned for me and Barneys actually had my size in the C&J's. Plus, I think they look slightly better

c3633d46cb67eb6b4ffefb7181b742e3.jpg

8e196269276706097ffb416e93a5eb87.jpg

fbbd51ebdc01e62826477b0b4c60de3c.jpg

b4d299a9e4e307f778ae6a35d8f549e0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #7594 of 12783
^^ I'd heard rumors about the burgundy Cheviot. Can't wait to see it!
post #7595 of 12783




post #7596 of 12783
Whatever happened to the Skye III? Was there ever such a thing?
post #7597 of 12783

I like.  What last is the Cheviot II on? (good to see C&J doing more calf and cordovan models in colours other than black and brown).  What colours does the Camberley come in, just black and brown?

post #7598 of 12783

A lot of "oohs and aahs" scrolling through the catalog pics. 

 

By the way, a seller has a new 10D BB black nubuck Coniston in the marketplace for $240...someone please buy before more of my money disappears.

post #7599 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

Whatever happened to the Skye III? Was there ever such a thing?

Seems the Skye 3 was produced for the French...

http://www.upper-shoes.com/lang-en/chaussures-luxe-hommes-crockett-and-jones/5778-skye-3.html
post #7600 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 

 

I have these exact boots.

 

I use Saphir MDO Mahogany color wax polish

 

This will keep the reddish hue and give them a beautiful patina over time between the chestnut leather color and the reddish polish.

Thanks PCK1, that's helpful. I've seen the photos you've posted and your boots look damn fine!

post #7601 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

Whatever happened to the Skye III? Was there ever such a thing?

Seems the Skye 3 was produced for the French...

http://www.upper-shoes.com/lang-en/chaussures-luxe-hommes-crockett-and-jones/5778-skye-3.html

Thanks, Sherlock. 👍
post #7602 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Took advantage of the barneyswarehouse.com clearance sale and nabbed these Sedgemoor 2 suede PTB's for $229 shipped. I was originally going to buy a pair of Alden suede PTB's but the stars aligned for me and Barneys actually had my size in the C&J's. Plus, I think they look slightly better
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
c3633d46cb67eb6b4ffefb7181b742e3.jpg

8e196269276706097ffb416e93a5eb87.jpg

fbbd51ebdc01e62826477b0b4c60de3c.jpg

b4d299a9e4e307f778ae6a35d8f549e0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

I have a pair of the same - you won't regret your purchase, especially at that price.

post #7603 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Took advantage of the barneyswarehouse.com clearance sale and nabbed these Sedgemoor 2 suede PTB's for $229 shipped. I was originally going to buy a pair of Alden suede PTB's but the stars aligned for me and Barneys actually had my size in the C&J's. Plus, I think they look slightly better
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
c3633d46cb67eb6b4ffefb7181b742e3.jpg

8e196269276706097ffb416e93a5eb87.jpg

fbbd51ebdc01e62826477b0b4c60de3c.jpg

b4d299a9e4e307f778ae6a35d8f549e0.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

I have a pair of the same - you won't regret your purchase, especially at that price.


You're right. I absolutely love the sedgemoores. Just need to figure out what to wear them with. I also still need shoe trees, a suede brush and nano protector


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #7604 of 12783
There's still a blue Sedgemoor left too if anyone is a US9.5:
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/crockett-%26-jones-sedgemoor-503212265.html?index=4&cgid=men
post #7605 of 12783
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Just need to figure out what to wear them with. I also still need shoe trees, a suede brush and nano protector
I wear my Sanders dirty bucks with jeans, shorts, and virtually any chino other than khaki or gray. My C&J for RL Prestburys pretty much the same but not shorts.

PSA - I've been buying Nano Protector from this guy on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111358407976
No affiliation with him, but quick shipping and about 2/3 the price of Leffot.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)