Beautiful. Beautiful model. Beautiful color.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/18/17 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:42 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 12:35pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 467post #6991 of 138405/21/14 at 11:44pmpost #6992 of 138405/22/14 at 1:28pmQuote:
There is a company in the UK called Jones Bootmaker, i use their premium trees costing £40 and they fit perfectly in my Pembrokespost #6993 of 138405/22/14 at 3:21pmpost #6994 of 138405/22/14 at 4:56pmQuote:
I was looking for a pair of trees for my Lindericks on this same last. But looking at their website they have one pair on sale and one pair regularly priced at 39 euros. The one on sale is reg priced at 49 euros but on sale for 30. Which one is their premium?post #6995 of 138405/22/14 at 8:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crat
Good to see you back @CTBrummie
I've been fishing in my Snowdons for the last 2 days, sure you'l approve : )
Wearing them 18+ hrs a day for 2 days in a row was a bit much though as I hadn't broken them in properly yet.
Full bellows tongue would have been helpful.
This is just awesome!post #6996 of 138405/22/14 at 10:12pm@Crat, brilliant, mate. Just what they're made for.
You're right about the lack of full bellows tongue sometimes being a pain, too. C&J specifically say that they've never made one prior to those Snowdons made for those two explorer brothers. Tricker's stopped doing them on boots a while back and the only pairs of boots I have with a proper bellows tongue are my two pairs of WW2 Lotus boots...
With the way this weekend's weather is looking, think I'll be wearing my rough-out Snowdons for the first time in a while...post #6997 of 138405/22/14 at 11:12pmpost #6998 of 138405/23/14 at 6:08ampost #6999 of 138405/23/14 at 8:15ampost #7000 of 138405/23/14 at 8:20ampost #7001 of 138405/23/14 at 12:46pm
It's always worth dropping in to the C&J factory shop when passing as it is only open for such a short time. I hadn't planned to go today but was close by and dropped in.
Found a pair of Dark Brown Scotch Grain Islay boots in my size, so a purchase was necessary.
Was told they very rarely get the Islay in the Factory shop and were surprised when they found them in the Stock this morning. Apparently they don't last long when they do appear (1hr after opening was todays result).post #7002 of 138405/23/14 at 12:50pmpost #7003 of 138405/23/14 at 1:49pmpost #7004 of 138405/23/14 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think they are called the diplomat 2.post #7005 of 138405/23/14 at 2:39pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Frank Leder thread 8 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 9 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...