Thanks mate, I got em from John Smedley direct, (in Derbyshire UK) very comfortable
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:56 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 7:55 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 464post #6946 of 110855/16/14 at 11:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6947 of 110855/17/14 at 12:55ampost #6948 of 110855/17/14 at 12:57ampost #6949 of 110855/17/14 at 3:51ampost #6950 of 110855/17/14 at 4:03pmpost #6951 of 110855/17/14 at 5:29pmpost #6952 of 110855/17/14 at 7:43pmQuote:
Those actually aren't Clarendon's; they're these:
which are different from the Clarendon in a few ways: it's a different last (317, vs 358 for the Clarendon), the brown is lighter in color, and I'm pretty sure the apron isn't hand-stitched. I actually tried on the Clarendon as well, and liked these better - the 358 was too pointy for casual wear (IMO).post #6953 of 110855/17/14 at 11:54pmpost #6954 of 110855/18/14 at 2:06ampost #6955 of 110855/18/14 at 11:16ampost #6956 of 110855/19/14 at 1:59ampost #6957 of 110855/19/14 at 12:11pmpost #6958 of 110855/19/14 at 3:00pmpost #6959 of 110855/19/14 at 9:40pmpost #6960 of 110855/20/14 at 5:17amHi....i wrote CJ, and they have sent me (free) a pair of the tan (chunky) laces for the pembroke as the ones i bought are different from the ones that appear on their website. I highly recommend you to do so, because the pembrokes with these laces are far much beautiful than with the black laces....
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 1 minute ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...