Cognac is more brown- a bit orange like the original color of my westborne. You could always go with middle brown if you're looking for a true brown.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/22/16 at 6:52pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:12 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 459post #6871 of 121185/8/14 at 4:54pmpost #6872 of 121185/8/14 at 5:40pmpost #6873 of 121185/8/14 at 11:30pmpost #6874 of 121185/9/14 at 4:03am
Crockett & Jones - Artwork Competition
We see so many great shots from SF members of our shoes that would certainly have a shot of winning the competition. At very least, we would love to post some of these photos on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. I remember one photo from, I think, CTBrummie of his Islays after a hard days paint-balling. Our production director particularly enjoyed that one! Send it in and we'll judge away!
Send your entries to email@example.com
Kind regards, and good luck to those who enter.
Crockett & Jones Online.post #6875 of 121185/9/14 at 5:27amQuote:
As I stated in a previous post, the owner of the store where I bought the Monkton's indicated that I could mix mahogany and dark brown to create chestnut but I'm thinking of mixing Cognac and Mahogany instead. Does anyone do this and if so, what's the best way to do it?post #6876 of 121185/9/14 at 9:18ampost #6877 of 121185/9/14 at 9:47ampost #6878 of 121185/9/14 at 9:50ampost #6879 of 121185/9/14 at 9:53ampost #6880 of 121185/9/14 at 9:56amQuote:
I'm in hot, icky Florida U.S. and as a rabid boot afficianado - 70% of my shoes are boots! - I wear them year round.
I both endlessly fight with as well as make a lot of concessions to the heat but my boots are non-negotiable. Even if it's 100 degrees out, my Lindricks, Ludlows, etc. are all still in rotation.
heat be damned!!!post #6881 of 121185/9/14 at 10:38am
Had to go to Northampton this afternoon (to drop a pair of shoes off in Edward Green) so popped into the Crockett & Jones Factory store as it is closeby.
Found a pair of Tetbury boots in my size, so added it to my previous factory store purchases.
Previous purchases were
Grasmerepost #6882 of 121185/9/14 at 11:11ampost #6883 of 121185/9/14 at 1:10pmpost #6884 of 121185/9/14 at 1:14pmpost #6885 of 121185/9/14 at 8:10pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Dylan & Son - Singapore - BEWARE! just now
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 18 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 32 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...