or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 435

post #6511 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post


Great colors...fantastic

Thank you kindly sir. bigstar[1].gif
post #6512 of 12830
Lauren confirmed today that a Gianni in a brown scotch grain with Dainite was possible, and would cost £350 ($580)... Anyone?
post #6513 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Lauren confirmed today that a Gianni in a brown scotch grain with Dainite was possible, and would cost £350 ($580)... Anyone?
Ohhhh...that's tempting. How do C&J MTO usually work as far as payment?
post #6514 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Ohhhh...that's tempting. How do C&J MTO usually work as far as payment?

When we have enough people interested we let her know. We would contact her individually and pay the full amount. Around 12 weeks later we would receive the boots and be very happy.
post #6515 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

When we have enough people interested we let her know. We would contact her individually and pay the full amount. Around 12 weeks later we would receive the boots and be very happy.
Thanks for the info.
post #6516 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Lauren confirmed today that a Gianni in a brown scotch grain with Dainite was possible, and would cost £350 ($580)... Anyone?

Is this price with or without VAT? Also what last is the Gianni on? How does it compare to the Islay? Thanks.
post #6517 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

Is this price with or without VAT? Also what last is the Gianni on? How does it compare to the Islay? Thanks.
I'm going to assume that at $580 it is without VAT. Hoping I am wrong! I would like to know the last info as well.
post #6518 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesQ View Post

C&J MTO Ernest Shackleton Replica Boots for Ross Turner (http://theturnertwins.com/):

@CTBrummie
 looks like C&J can do full bellow tongues...



The link doesn't seem to work. Any other photos?
post #6519 of 12830
Kopped today for a glorious Spring/Summer 2014




post #6520 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxgreen View Post


The link doesn't seem to work. Any other photos?

 

More pictures from the C&J Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/CrockettandJones:

 

Quote:
 For Question Greenland, Ross required an adaptation of our sturdiest, most water resistant boot available. Snowdon. We developed a full ‘Bellows’ tongue to stop ice getting into the Derby boot through the facing tabs and not only have we fully lined the boots, but we have included, at Ross’s request, a ‘Shearling’ collar to stop ice getting in from the top of the boot

Edited by CharlesQ - 4/4/14 at 10:27am
post #6521 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Kopped today for a glorious Spring/Summer 2014





Glorious!
post #6522 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I'm going to assume that at $580 it is without VAT. Hoping I am wrong! I would like to know the last info as well.

Yes, I excluded VAT. Still quite a decent price though, although I now can't stop thinking about grain shell...
post #6523 of 12830
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Yes, I excluded VAT. Still quite a decent price though, although I now can't stop thinking about grain shell...
Oh quit it!!! haha
post #6524 of 12830
^ Haha I know. It's mdubs' fault!!!
post #6525 of 12830

^^ -- @Cleav are they the Hartland's in mushroom?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)