Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 8/26/16 at 2:42pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 8:02 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 416post #6227 of 120173/13/14 at 11:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Tamyom
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Absolutely amazing! Please give us a bit more information on their history. Are you the 1st owner, or were they you fathers, grandfathers or none of the above? Don't mean to be nosy, we just don't often see 70 year old boots in action on here..post #6228 of 120173/13/14 at 11:54ampost #6229 of 120173/13/14 at 12:17pmpost #6230 of 120173/13/14 at 12:23pmpost #6231 of 120173/13/14 at 1:27pmpost #6232 of 120173/13/14 at 1:53pmpost #6233 of 120173/13/14 at 1:58pmpost #6234 of 120173/13/14 at 1:59pmpost #6235 of 120173/13/14 at 2:01pmpost #6236 of 120173/13/14 at 2:02pmpost #6237 of 120173/13/14 at 4:23pmQuote:Quote:
I must have misread the information somewhere by the sounds of it. I did call Burlington Arcade shop and the manager was very kind and asked me to post the shoes there and C&J will fix the issue and send them back to me. However considering that the issue is so minor and that it's only the glue that has come apart (the stitching is untouched) would it be better for me to fix the issue myself using a bit of Shoe Goo or some other recommended glue? Or should I not mess at all and send the shoes to C&J?post #6238 of 120173/13/14 at 5:10pmpost #6239 of 120173/13/14 at 5:45pm
its not a channeled sole Namor..
i wouldn't glue it yourself...
if you send it to C&J in the burlington arcade they may very well send it to a shoe repair near them that they trust.
A.) Take it to a good shoe repair that you trust and that you know is good
B.) Ship it to the store and let them deal with it...
Either should result in a good fix..
It will probably cost you $10.00 to fix it at a shoe repair...post #6240 of 120173/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tamyom
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So those bad boys raise the question as to whether C&J will do a triple sole today.
Scotch grain Coniston on triple sole seems like a group MTO candidate.
I know AS will do a triple. Or they have done very recently.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding