Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/22/16 at 9:31am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 416post #6227 of 118463/13/14 at 11:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Tamyom
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Absolutely amazing! Please give us a bit more information on their history. Are you the 1st owner, or were they you fathers, grandfathers or none of the above? Don't mean to be nosy, we just don't often see 70 year old boots in action on here..post #6228 of 118463/13/14 at 11:54ampost #6229 of 118463/13/14 at 12:17pmpost #6230 of 118463/13/14 at 12:23pmpost #6231 of 118463/13/14 at 1:27pmpost #6232 of 118463/13/14 at 1:53pmpost #6233 of 118463/13/14 at 1:58pmpost #6234 of 118463/13/14 at 1:59pmpost #6235 of 118463/13/14 at 2:01pmpost #6236 of 118463/13/14 at 2:02pmpost #6237 of 118463/13/14 at 4:23pmQuote:Quote:
I must have misread the information somewhere by the sounds of it. I did call Burlington Arcade shop and the manager was very kind and asked me to post the shoes there and C&J will fix the issue and send them back to me. However considering that the issue is so minor and that it's only the glue that has come apart (the stitching is untouched) would it be better for me to fix the issue myself using a bit of Shoe Goo or some other recommended glue? Or should I not mess at all and send the shoes to C&J?post #6238 of 118463/13/14 at 5:10pmpost #6239 of 118463/13/14 at 5:45pm
its not a channeled sole Namor..
i wouldn't glue it yourself...
if you send it to C&J in the burlington arcade they may very well send it to a shoe repair near them that they trust.
A.) Take it to a good shoe repair that you trust and that you know is good
B.) Ship it to the store and let them deal with it...
Either should result in a good fix..
It will probably cost you $10.00 to fix it at a shoe repair...post #6240 of 118463/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tamyom
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So those bad boys raise the question as to whether C&J will do a triple sole today.
Scotch grain Coniston on triple sole seems like a group MTO candidate.
I know AS will do a triple. Or they have done very recently.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Shoe Shining with Same Brushes 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Careers that allow one to "back up" a classic/extravagant personal... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding