Are there ever any regular sales for C&J?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/6/16 at 7:32pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on 2/6/16 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 337
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5042 of 1107111/1/13 at 5:50amQuote:
Some Ralph Lauren shoes, lots of Brooks Bros Peal & Co shoes, several Paul Stuart shoes, etc are all made by C&J. Any of the BB Peals that have a sole and heel nail pattern like this one are made by C&J. All of those stores have sales. C&J in NYC has a sample sale once a year I think.post #5043 of 1107111/1/13 at 6:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
Some Ralph Lauren shoes, lots of Brooks Bros Peal & Co shoes, several Paul Stuart shoes, etc are all made by C&J. Any of the BB Peals that have a sole and heel nail pattern like this one are made by C&J. All of those stores have sales. C&J in NYC has a sample sale once a year I think.
Also various C&J for BB (Peal) models have channeled soles as well.post #5044 of 1107111/1/13 at 7:23ampost #5045 of 1107111/1/13 at 8:08amActually, Somatic's question got me wondering, is there a list of current Paul Stuart shoes by C&J? It's been a little while since I've been in the store, and obviously they have more in the store than online, but it seems like their online C&Js are priced at $628.
Westfield = Westbourne
Preston = Exmoor
Earl = Monkton
Mervin = Merton
Rose = ??
Is the Wingtip Monk Strap C&J? Any other Paul Stuarts?post #5046 of 1107111/1/13 at 10:59ampost #5047 of 1107111/1/13 at 11:17ampost #5048 of 1107111/1/13 at 11:50ampost #5049 of 1107111/1/13 at 12:04pmpost #5050 of 1107111/1/13 at 7:26pmpost #5051 of 1107111/1/13 at 9:34pmpost #5052 of 1107111/2/13 at 12:00ampost #5053 of 1107111/2/13 at 7:47ampost #5054 of 1107111/2/13 at 9:47amQuote:If the info I was given by C&J is correct, their Peals are half a size different from their UK offerings. Also, since they have stated they don't send wide widths to BB, only standard E and narrow D, that just complicates things.
I would guess your US 9D Peal would convert to UK 8.5D in C&J sizing.
You might be better of confirming with the C&J rep. that visits these forums or calling a C&J store...post #5055 of 1107111/3/13 at 2:39pm
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1114 Active Users (182 Members and 932 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Shirt fit on suit when leaving collar unbuttoned 20 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 25 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...