IMG00332-20111121-1731.jpg 106k .jpg file
These are my new C&J Guildfords - love 'em.
So far, the collection is:
- Connaught (plain captoe oxford) in black
- Monkton (single monk) in chestnut
- Malvern (single monk) in chestnut (got them for a price I couldn't resist even though I have the Monktons)
- Guildford (brogue oxford) in dark brown
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- RM Williams Craftsman in black
- RM Williams Craftsman in chestnut (which looks like dark brown compared to the C&J chestnut color)
- Church's Darwin penny loafer in dark brown
- Florsheim chukka boots in dark brown suede
I'm keen to get another pair of C&Js sometime next year but what? Double monks? Suede loafers (maybe a Sydney in chocolate suede)?
I was thinking of the Lowdnes but it would make the collection pretty heavy on the monk side of things.