Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 306post #4576 of 111288/30/13 at 9:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4577 of 111288/30/13 at 11:26pmpost #4578 of 111288/30/13 at 11:28pmpost #4579 of 111288/31/13 at 3:12ampost #4580 of 111288/31/13 at 3:42amQuote:Originally Posted by chipshot
Could someone post some pictures of your unlined Harvard 314. Any leather will do. Trying to get an idea of how the single soled loafer looks and wears. I own a couple pair of Marlow Pennies and Tassels Double Soled. They are bricks and am looking for more of an LHS BB Unlined shoe for very hot weather.
Whiskey unlined harvard loaferpost #4581 of 111288/31/13 at 3:36pmpost #4582 of 111288/31/13 at 7:17pmpost #4583 of 111288/31/13 at 7:43pmpost #4584 of 111288/31/13 at 7:50pm
Thanks Namor. I ordered TTS and found them a little too large with thin or sans socks. Going down 1/2 to Van Cordo size. I like the loafer .. Unlined being very key in the desert... and a light colour unlined .. Tough find...post #4585 of 111288/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #4586 of 111289/1/13 at 9:33amQuote:
Their catalogue is online, if you don't know at http://www.crockettandjones.com/
And they ship by mail.
One can either call or email. However, it is a good practice to call with your cc details, rather than email it... NSA is watching and someone there may sell your cc number, expiration date and CCV to the bad guys...
And I'm not living in the US.
Edited by kwhunter - 9/1/13 at 9:45ampost #4587 of 111289/1/13 at 9:43amQuote:
Going 1/2 down like many people here do... at least from my own experience... means:
1. too tight over the instep
2. too short
3. too tight over the toes
Too snug also means your pinkie pulling out through the side (quite distasteful).
Therefore, I buy all my shoes, regardless of the last, in one size.post #4588 of 111289/1/13 at 12:26pmpost #4589 of 111289/1/13 at 2:12pmpost #4590 of 111289/1/13 at 3:11pm
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 17 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 41 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.