Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 188
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2807 of 1110911/29/12 at 8:36pm
I'm looking at suede Connaughts as my 1st C&Js. I own 5 pairs of English shoes & 2 pairs of boots. 4 of 5 shoes (2x AS, 2x Cheaney, all avg width) are a little narrow & rub at the instep. The only exception is the very generous AS 7WK last. Both pairs of boots are super comfy. Should I go up a width (F, or is it G?) for C&J (as well other English rtw shoes)? or will I be swimming in them? I guess the question is, how much difference is there between English widths?
Edited by ncdobson - 11/30/12 at 4:37ampost #2808 of 1110911/29/12 at 10:39pmpost #2809 of 1110911/30/12 at 2:58ampost #2810 of 1110911/30/12 at 3:29ampost #2811 of 1110911/30/12 at 4:38ampost #2812 of 1110911/30/12 at 6:34ampost #2813 of 1110911/30/12 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Berg
After searching the most common name is the Coniston. But they are all with leather soles ore with rubber. This one is with the Commander sole . The serial number in the shoe says : X55299 left side J8387 7.5 228 right side
My thougt goes to a C&J shoe made for RL ? shoot..
What information are you looking for? By the way, these are the Snowdon.post #2814 of 1110911/30/12 at 10:16ampost #2815 of 1110911/30/12 at 10:19ampost #2816 of 1110911/30/12 at 11:11ampost #2817 of 1110911/30/12 at 11:21ampost #2818 of 1110911/30/12 at 11:25ampost #2819 of 1110911/30/12 at 11:32am
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 30 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 52 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...