What size are you? I have a a pair of biggish 11Ds C&J Conistons over in the States. Dainite soles near new.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:18 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 162post #2416 of 1213410/11/12 at 5:52pmpost #2417 of 1213410/11/12 at 7:33pmpost #2418 of 1213410/11/12 at 11:07pmQuote:
Pics of the brown? I actually think the brown ones look much nicer. I'm not the biggest fan of boots, but these kind are such a beauty!post #2419 of 1213410/11/12 at 11:39pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Gdot
Definitely call the Jermyn Street stores direct. When you do you will be speaking with a comissioned sales associate who is very motivated to get shoes into your hands. The only drawback that I've found in this regard is that they will prefer to ship DHL which often means customs fees. Ask them to ship Royal Mail as you are far less likely to be charged customs duties via the mail. Although, of course, there are never guarantees as to when you will, or won't be charged duties.
The mail order fulfillment department must not be so motivated.
Thanks for the tip... I'll get in touch with the Jermyn Street store and will report back.post #2420 of 1213410/12/12 at 6:35amQuote:
Here is the brown. I did not say which looks better, I just said they have different characteristics. Both black and brown are special in their own way.post #2421 of 1213410/12/12 at 6:46ampost #2422 of 1213410/12/12 at 7:08am
Super nice. I actually think these looks much nicer. All your shoes are very nice polished and some of them seem brand new? Do you have time to wear them all :D?post #2423 of 1213410/12/12 at 7:15amQuote:
I wear a lot of them. I started working from home few years ago, so I wear less of them since, but I will get to them soon. I just got these a couple of weeks back and I will wear them in colder weather, which is coming very soon.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/12/12 at 7:52ampost #2424 of 1213410/12/12 at 8:21amQuote:
Understand. Anyways love your collection and your taste for shoes ispost #2425 of 1213410/12/12 at 9:28amQuote:
What do you wear these boots with? Business only or "smart" casual as well? If you wear them casually, how do you wear them?post #2426 of 1213410/12/12 at 10:10ampost #2427 of 1213410/13/12 at 3:34pmQuote:
These came in today and they appear to be on the 341 last. Can anyone comment on this last compared to other C&J lasts? I really like this last. The boots fit like a glove without being too snug.post #2428 of 1213410/13/12 at 4:02pmQuote:
C&J has a last 341 as well. Less dressy than the 348, but a good choice as well.
Edited by Saratorial_Splender - 10/14/12 at 8:31ampost #2429 of 1213410/13/12 at 4:10pmpost #2430 of 1213410/13/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
could you post pics? and a pic of the outsole?
where did you get them?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Eidos Napoli 11 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 13 seconds ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 22 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...