From my undestanding, C&J for RL (e.g., Lindrick) is 1/2 difference per the sizing on the box. C&J for BNY is more ambiguous, which can be seen in the previous few posts.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 8:31 am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 158post #2356 of 1107110/8/12 at 5:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2357 of 1107110/8/12 at 6:27pmpost #2358 of 1107110/8/12 at 6:31pmpost #2359 of 1107110/8/12 at 7:10pmpost #2360 of 1107110/8/12 at 7:51pmpost #2361 of 1107110/8/12 at 7:58pmQuote:
Dark brownpost #2362 of 1107110/8/12 at 8:00pmpost #2363 of 1107110/8/12 at 8:21pmQuote:
UK 12E fits my US13D high instep feet perfectly.post #2364 of 1107110/8/12 at 8:32pmQuote:I use a regular conditioner and treat it as I would leather.
It feels nothing like "real" nubuck, more like a thick waxy leather.post #2365 of 1107110/8/12 at 8:41pmpost #2366 of 1107110/8/12 at 8:48pmpost #2367 of 1107110/8/12 at 9:03pmpost #2368 of 1107110/8/12 at 9:05pmpost #2369 of 1107110/8/12 at 9:22pmpost #2370 of 1107110/8/12 at 9:46pmQuote:Quote:
The loafer is definitely 1 size up and the brogue is 1/2 size up, based on a consistent 32cm outsole measurement on all UK 10E pairs I have. Don't know about the other models.
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (453 Members and 1279 Guests)
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › 1/24 MASSIVE PRICE CUTS! TIES: TOM FORD, RLPL, BRIONI, DRAKE'S,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...