DAMN, THE SOMMERVILLE IS SOLD OUT AT BARNEYS.COM FDSAHIBFCASDHBFDLHFDSF
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:45 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...) - Page 129post #1921 of 110718/2/12 at 11:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1922 of 110718/2/12 at 1:19pmpost #1923 of 110718/2/12 at 5:33pmpost #1924 of 110718/2/12 at 7:37pmpost #1925 of 110718/3/12 at 6:16amQuote:
How is the sizing on the Belgraves? I'm on the border of a 12D/11.5E for the 240 last for Brooks Brothers and lean towards the 11.5E.post #1926 of 110718/3/12 at 9:12amQuote:
I settled down with a pair of Cheaney Imperial Balmoral austerity brogue, received the shoes today.post #1927 of 110718/3/12 at 9:20ampost #1928 of 110718/3/12 at 9:23ampost #1929 of 110718/3/12 at 11:27ampost #1930 of 110718/3/12 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by JackHunter
I'm looking to buy a pair of westbournes from the Barneys sale, but given that they're final sale and there doesn't appear to be anyone that stocks them in seattle, I was hoping for some sizing help. I wear 9.5D in the AE 5 last and barneys has them in 9.5 medium US, would those sizes be about the same?
I take a 9.5D-US/8.5E-UK in the Westbourne and I wear 9D-US in AE's 5 last.post #1931 of 110718/3/12 at 12:01pmsome interesting Olympics Special Edition shoes from C&J
http://the-shoe-snob.blogspot.com/2012/08/shoes-of-week-crockett-jones-olympic.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheShoeSnob+%28The+Shoe+Snob%29post #1932 of 110718/3/12 at 2:32pmpost #1933 of 110718/3/12 at 2:48pm
Any Englishmen in the Midlands could do a lot worse than have a gander at the C&J stuff I saw in the Bullring TK Maxx in Brum today. Had to double-take as it's not what you'd expect to see amongst their usual tat. Unusually, they also had their original boxes.
Shite mobile pics below. They had the Lincoln (£170), the Lowndes (£190) and the Bradford (£250) amongst them - none marked subs although some of the midsole edges looked in need of a lick of polish:post #1934 of 110718/3/12 at 4:20pmpost #1935 of 110718/3/12 at 4:31pmQuote:
Care to post pics when you get the chance? They have been on my radar... however, been leaning to just get suck it up and get Vass... in SHELL
C&J should make a proper Austerity... anyone know if they've ever had a model?
- ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Burgundy Antique Beaulieu UK 9/US 9.5 D 4 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › My first bespoke experience begins - Cleverley 10 minutes ago
- › Butter Soft, Luxe Cognac/Tan Leather Blazer - Banana Republic Size 38 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...